All reviewsdouble treethe executive loungeshopping mallrestaurants in walking distancenice hoteldiamond memberbusiness triprooms are greatchinese colleaguelight switchesupon checkgym facilitiessuite roomfree upgradetop floorbuilding sitebreakfast buffet
Reviewed 30 June 2018

We came here to visit my friend. I got upgrade since I am the gold member of Hilton. We enjoy their breakfast, lots of varieties we can choose. This hotel located in the perfect location, walk-able to the nearby shopping mall and restaurants. The BBQ's street across the hotel during the night . We love it, will come back again!

Room Tip: city center walk-able to the shopping and restaurants
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 June 2018 via mobile

Good :
-location,just 5 minutes Walt to Subway
-Clean room with useful A/C ,you need this
-Shopping mall and supermarkets close by
- friendly and a little English speaking staff
Average :
Floor looks all similar,old design
Lobby Bär overpriced,many more cheap restaurants and Bars around

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 May 2018

My favourite place to stay in Chongqing. Best location for shopping, leisure and restaurants. Staff always make you feel like home. Concierge boys are very attentive and helpful. Helped me getting my luggage without asking for tips, they really deserve to be tipped ! Receptionist is very efficient. Very good multitasking. During my check in, they’ve changed my room as I requested on arrival but did not slow done my check in time. Unfortunately, this time when I visit, I really felt the hotel property is getting a little bit tiring. Towels and glass wares are not so five star hotel like. Should need some attention and updates. Still would like to go back to stay the same place for their location and service

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
NinaFeng1111, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing North, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thanks for your stay experience sharing with us. We’re very glad to hear that you had a memorable experience here. We hope the good location of the hotel gave you a lot of convenience. We will follow up the question you mentioned seriously, and we are looking forward of you in Chongqing no sooner.

Reviewed 19 December 2017

I enjoyed my stay in Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing North. Upon arrival, the lobby is small but functioning. Reception are friendly and efficient. Not to forget the famous Doubletree cookies given upon check-in!

The hotel has smaller than average rooms due to the design of the building. But as a Diamond member, the hotel is very generous to upgrade the room to a suite on top floor. Club lounge access is granted as well.

I had breakfast in the main dining room. Staff there are very polite and very eager to serve. There are plenty food to choose from ranging from Japanese, local Chinese food and the standard American fares. Waitresses here are very helpful and courteous. Dirty plates are taken away in a timely fashion.

Club lounge in this hotel is sort of petite but with plenty of soft drinks and beers. Food is plenty for the happy hour. Although the glass wall of wine bottles in the entrance made me wondering if I have arrived into one of the high-end restaurants.

I have to say that all staff here are very well trained and professional yet polite. There are noise from the building site nearby which may cause some discomfort. But that is not the fault of the hotel and I am sure you will enjoy the stay as I did.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Rick C, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing North, responded to this reviewResponded 2 January 2018

Thank you for choosing DoubleTree by Hilton Chongqing North. I'm very glad to hear that you had a memorable experience here. I hope the good location of the hotel gave you a lot of convenience and I'm appreciated that you really like the hotel's dining. I'm so sorry about the noise from the building site nearby. Opposite the hotel will build a large-scale high-end marketplace in the near future. I believe that it will be a better shopping and entertainment center in the future. I'm looking forward of you in Chongqing no sooner.

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Poor service for the price. This place needs to be better prepare for the need of its customerd.from my experience this location needs to make the customer priority not themselves. I believe honesty is the area that they need to be upfront with.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank lindern2017
Rick C, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Chongqing North, responded to this reviewResponded 13 December 2017

Thank you for your feedback. Creating a rewarding experience for every guest is our mission. We always strive to provide our guests consistently outstanding experiences. I’m very surprised that you had a disappointing experience with our service. Should you have any question, pls contact me anytime, I’m glad to offer personal care for you. I hope you’ll consider staying with us again if you return to Chongqing.