Reviews (2 063)
2 065 results
1 507
1 507
All reviews the executive lounge asia bistro central mall cru steakhouse great hotel lobby restaurant recent stay business trip the ritz breakfast buffet high end shopping platinum member lounge staff great business great facilities business district main restaurant
19 - 24 of 2 065 reviews
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

While transiting through Beijing for 1 night, booked a stay at the JW Marriott Beijing. Back then, Gold members were allowed access to the exec lounge. The lounge is awesome with a lot of variety of food. The service we experience was top notch. The room was large as well with great lighting. The room we got was located at end of the hallway so it was a loooooong walk from elevator to room. Breakfast buffet is awesome. Once comparison we can think of was the breakfast at the Athenee hotel in Bangkok, which had slightly better food option and taste. But breakfast at Beijing was awesome. Lot of foreign guests who seems to business travelers. I'd love to come back again next time i visit Beijing. Checked out early morning to get to the airport. I think the taxi (not 100% sure) to/from airport to hotel was about $15 usd and took about an hour.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It’s a nice place. Nice food with nice view. Especially in the evening, it is a nice place for talking with friends. I had a spend a wonderful night in the lounge thanks to the help from Yilia. It is really a good choice to stay in Beijing.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Stayed at this Marriott hotel again and was still a great hotel choice in Beijing. Using points for two rooms and they might have been an upgraded ones with somewhat larger size. The concierge lounge offered good items at the afternoon tea hours (didn't use it in the evening). The restaurant at the lobby level offered great Chinese and Western choices, but was very crowded (not too surprised in the weekend during the summer months). The service at the front desk was very friendly. Overall, a great choice.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Usually I choose this hotel when I am on a business trip. This time I arrived two days in advance in order to have a two days excursion. Sherry xie once again waited for me and escorted me to my room. After she learned my purpose, she recommended a lot of places to help me to make my travel plans. I am very grateful to her warm greeting, I hope to meet her every time.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Marriott Beijing for two nights prior to joining a tour. I found the hotel to be clean, quiet, comfortable and most of all staffed with excellent people. Two stand out for me, Declan and Stephanie, who went out of their way to help me with luggage and currency issues. Executive lounge staff excellent. I would happily stay at this hotel again, and feel confident in recommending it to anyone going to Beijing.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with family