Reviews (2 144)
2 144 results
1 579
1 579
All reviews the executive lounge asia bistro cru steakhouse central mall lobby restaurant business trip recent stay the ritz lounge staff high end shopping breakfast buffet platinum member great facilities business district special thanks main restaurant concierge desk
61 - 66 of 2 144 reviews
Reviewed 15 October 2018 via mobile

It’s a nice place. Nice food with nice view. Especially in the evening, it is a nice place for talking with friends. I had a spend a wonderful night in the lounge thanks to the help from Yilia. It is really a good choice to stay in Beijing.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with 单个酒店
Reviewed 8 October 2018

Stayed at this Marriott hotel again and was still a great hotel choice in Beijing. Using points for two rooms and they might have been an upgraded ones with somewhat larger size. The concierge lounge offered good items at the afternoon tea hours (didn't use it in the evening). The restaurant at the lobby level offered great Chinese and Western choices, but was very crowded (not too surprised in the weekend during the summer months). The service at the front desk was very friendly. Overall, a great choice.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 8 October 2018 via mobile

Usually I choose this hotel when I am on a business trip. This time I arrived two days in advance in order to have a two days excursion. Sherry xie once again waited for me and escorted me to my room. After she learned my purpose, she recommended a lot of places to help me to make my travel plans. I am very grateful to her warm greeting, I hope to meet her every time.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

I stayed at the Marriott Beijing for two nights prior to joining a tour. I found the hotel to be clean, quiet, comfortable and most of all staffed with excellent people. Two stand out for me, Declan and Stephanie, who went out of their way to help me with luggage and currency issues. Executive lounge staff excellent. I would happily stay at this hotel again, and feel confident in recommending it to anyone going to Beijing.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 1 October 2018

I was recently in Beijing on vacation, the JW Marriott Hotel is in a great location and the staff, especially Answer was so helpful with everything. We traveled on the fast track train to Shanghai, Answer set everything up for us we didn't need to worry about anything. I would definitely recommend this hotel to friends and family you will not be disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2018