Open today: 00:00 - 23:59

Reviews (1 333)
1 143 results
1 065
1 065
All reviews train tickets day tour summer palace forbidden city private tour high speed train kung fu show jade factory terracotta warriors badaling great wall bullet train tour company hutong tour memorable trip wealth of knowledge went smoothly spoke very good english
308 - 313 of 1 143 reviews
Reviewed 1 April 2018

As part of a long trip through many parts of China, I booked a one day guided visit to the Great Wall. My guide, Kevin, was great company as well as a great guide. Although I had only booked the one day visit to the Great Wall because I like to explore on my own, Kevin gave me lots of advice about how to get where I wanted to go, where to eat and which brands of baiju I should buy as gifts. I can't say enough good things about him, as well as the driver, Mr. Zhang.

Date of experience: March 2018
Gloria G, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear LC_NYC_12,

Thank you for traveling with Travel China Guide! We are very glad to see your positive feedback here! All of our guides are as excellent as Kevin, who loves making friends, traveling and helping other travelers. Thank you again for your support and we wish to have another chance to serve you in the future!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Highly Recommended. We purchased business class tickets on the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai. At first, I was a little skeptical because their interface was a little antiquated, and they requested my passport information several times. But they were very communicative via email. I elected to have the tickets delivered to my hotel in Beijing. They followed up when they were sent, delivered and to confirm I had received them on check-in. Excellent process

Date of experience: March 2018
Gloria G, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear P3783PPdeniser,

Thank you for sharing your booking experience. We are happy to know that you got the tickets at your hotel smoothly as planned. Also, thank you for pointing out our imperfection in website interface, we will try our best to make an improvement. Wish we will have a chance to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Our 'Travel China Guide' - Lily - in Xi'an gave us a truly memorable experience and took very good care of us. We loved hearing about history and culture, enjoyed visiting with a local family for lunch, seeing the old city wall and of course Terracotta Warriors. We came home with many lovely pictures that she took of us. Thank you Lily and Travel China Guide. Kathy Greene

Date of experience: March 2018
Gloria G, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Katherine G,

It is very nice of you to post this review on our service and your tour in Xian. Your satisfaction is the best reward to us and we will keep the high quality service. Family visit is our special offer for our clients to learn more about China, and we are glad that you like that part. Thanks again for rating and all the best!

Reviewed 28 March 2018

Excellent service by which I bought online several train tickets. Exact, up-to-date and accurate information on their City Guide pages. Warm recommendation

Date of experience: March 2018
Gloria G, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Dear DANIJEL M,

Thank you so much for your kind recommendation! We are very pleased to know that you found our ticket booking service satisfactory and information about city guide useful too! We hope you had a great time during your visit in China. We will also keep working hard for any possible improvement. Wish you a nice day!

Reviewed 27 March 2018

We worked with Travel China Guide on line to develop and plan a private tour for two of us to Beijing and Xi’an. Their suggested plan was good, we merely altered it to upgrade the travel on the bullet train to an from Xi’an. We flew to Beijing from Singapore and made our own arrangements for the flight and the hotel in Beijing. Travel China Guide assigned Tina as a personal guide and John as driver. They were always early and always willing to help and make everything as pleasant and easy as they could. John drove a VW Passat and was a safe smooth driver, helpful in every way. Tina was our assigned guide and was both knowledgeable and caring. She was pleasant to be with and anticipated our needs, going out of her way to see that we were comfortable and that all our questions were answered. Travel China Guide bought the train tickets for the two day visit to Xi’an and there, Susan met us and looked after us. Tina made it easy for us to negotiate the Beijing train station and even found it possible to take us to the train and to hire the right porter. Susan met us in Xi’an, was knowledgeable about the history and archaeology of the terra-cotta soldiers and knew well how to negotiate the area where they are exhibited. She arranged accommodation at the Wyndham hotel which was excellent in every way.

If doing the trip again, I would ask for Tina the guide and John the driver to be assigned to me and would again take the comfortable bullet train instead of flying to Xi’an.

1  Thank Ronald P
Gloria G, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear Ronald P,

Thank you for having chosen us as your travel agency and evaluated our tour service online. We only use the professional guides and skillful drivers for our clients. Tina and Susan are all excellent guides with rich experience in our company. We are not surprised that they were able to make your tour memorable. It is no doubt that we will offer you our best service as always if there is another chance for you to come back. Best wishes!