“Train Ticket Purchase RT Beijing to Shanghai”
Review of Travel China Guide

Travel China Guide
Book In Advance
More Info
US$74,00*
and up
Private Beijing Day Tour: Tian'anmen Square...
Ranked #24 of 437 Tours in Beijing
More attraction details
Owner description: Our TravelChinaGuide Beijing branch office mainly deals with Beijing tours and day trips. We will take you to all highlight attractions, including the Great Wall, Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, traditional Hutong alleys, and give you as much information as possible on history and culture of Beijing. Besides, we have many professional English-speaking guides, whose services can be testified by authentic Beijing tour reviews below.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I used their service to purchase train tickets (while in the US) for my trip from Beijing to Shanghai. I was able to pick up my tickets at the train station and everything went very smoothly! Since these trains book up fast, I was happy to get this taken care of early and without any worries.

Gloria G, Guest Relations Manager at Travel China Guide, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Richard S,

We are very happy to read your review here! Thank you for your kind recommendation. We are pleased to know that you found our service efficient to use and everything worked well during your trip. It will be a great honor of us to serve you again in the future. Please feel free to contact us if you need any help.

All reviews
"wonderful tour"
in 11 reviews
"went smoothly"
in 10 reviews
"highly recommend this company"

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

As part of a long trip through many parts of China, I booked a one day guided visit to the Great Wall. My guide, Kevin, was great company as well as a great guide. Although I had only booked the one day visit to the Great Wall because I like to explore on my own, Kevin gave me lots of advice about how to get where I wanted to go, where to eat and which brands of baiju I should buy as gifts. I can't say enough good things about him, as well as the driver, Mr. Zhang.

Dear LC_NYC_12,

Thank you for traveling with Travel China Guide! We are very glad to see your positive feedback here! All of our guides are as excellent as Kevin, who loves making friends, traveling and helping other travelers. Thank you again for your support and we wish to have another chance to serve you in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Highly Recommended. We purchased business class tickets on the bullet train from Beijing to Shanghai. At first, I was a little skeptical because their interface was a little antiquated, and they requested my passport information several times. But they were very communicative via email. I elected to have the tickets delivered to my hotel in Beijing. They followed up when they were sent, delivered and to confirm I had received them on check-in. Excellent process

Dear P3783PPdeniser,

Thank you for sharing your booking experience. We are happy to know that you got the tickets at your hotel smoothly as planned. Also, thank you for pointing out our imperfection in website interface, we will try our best to make an improvement. Wish we will have a chance to serve you again in the future!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Our 'Travel China Guide' - Lily - in Xi'an gave us a truly memorable experience and took very good care of us. We loved hearing about history and culture, enjoyed visiting with a local family for lunch, seeing the old city wall and of course Terracotta Warriors. We came home with many lovely pictures that she took of us. Thank you Lily and Travel China Guide. Kathy Greene

Dear Katherine G,

It is very nice of you to post this review on our service and your tour in Xian. Your satisfaction is the best reward to us and we will keep the high quality service. Family visit is our special offer for our clients to learn more about China, and we are glad that you like that part. Thanks again for rating and all the best!