Reviews (1 852)
1 852 results
1 108
1 108
All reviews forbidden city aston martin lei garden floor to ceiling windows concierge desk star hotel beautiful hotel breakfast buffet executive room subway station room temperature hotel restaurants wangfujing street four nights lobby bar the club lounge location is excellent
22 - 27 of 1 852 reviews
Reviewed 14 November 2018 via mobile

Highly recommended hotel to stay in Beijing. Clean and very nice decorated room. Also have superb service! Walking distance to the subway,shopping areas and sight seeing places.

Special shoutout to the chief concierge YINA WANG. Very impress by her efficiency and dedication. Thanks to her i was able to retrieve my items on time before i left.

Very pleasant stay in Regent Beijing. Definitely coming back again.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
UliA57, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2018

Dear Footprints552916,
thank you so much for your positive review and kind words regarding your recent stay with us at Regent Beijing. I am glad Yina was able to assist you and helped solving a challenging situation for your. We all at the hotel look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

Hotel greatly located. Subway station at the same complex. Walking distance to main shopping areas and forbidden city. Breakfast International and very good. The rooms are spacious and calm. Though the prices of services are high.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear TenthFreedom,
thank you for your review and positive comments. I am glad you enjoyed your time at Regent Beijing and look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best in Beijing . I highly recommend it. While passing through Beijing in October, I was able to get a massage by Ge Jinhua. It was one of the best massages I've ever had. The pressure and the technique was just right. If I ever go back I will surely look up this person to get another massage.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo

Dear rgsanta,
thank you for your positive review and kind words. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I will forward your recommendation to our spa team too. We look forward to welcoming you back to Regent Beijing when your travels bring you to the city.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Ask for a room not facing the road otherwise , you can’t sleep the whole night. The road noise is just too loud to bear. We requested to be transferred to a quiet room the next night. Nice hotel, very clean.

Date of stay: November 2018
UliA57, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear geoffreyp412,
thank you for your feedback and suggestions. My apologies if the city's construction work affected your sleep. This was luckily just a temporary situation which we unfortunately had not been advised of prior to its commencement. I hope you were able to enjoy you time with us after moving rooms and look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Beijing again.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I had a wonderful stay here in November 2018. The room was exceptional, very luxurious, bathtub, shower, marble floors and walls. The bed was very big and comfortable. The staff leave you two or three bottles of water in your room every day which is nice because the water from the tap is not very good in China.

The staff were friendly, one or two staff members couldn't speak a word of English which surprised me but most of the staff spoke English and German to a good level and were always friendly and helpful.

The breakfast was amazing, very good quality, both Asian and Western breakfast is available.

The location of the hotel is also very good, a lot of the main attractions are very close by.

Overall I had a wonderful time in this hotel and I would come back anytime.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Micha821,
thank you for your positive review and kind words. I am glad you had a great time with us at Regent Beijing. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the city again.