Reviews (1 838)
1 839 results
1 099
1 099
All reviews forbidden city aston martin lei garden floor to ceiling windows star hotel concierge desk beautiful hotel breakfast buffet executive room subway station hotel restaurants wangfujing street four nights lobby bar the club lounge location is excellent the air conditioning
17 - 22 of 1 839 reviews
Reviewed 12 November 2018 via mobile

This hotel is one of the best in Beijing . I highly recommend it. While passing through Beijing in October, I was able to get a massage by Ge Jinhua. It was one of the best massages I've ever had. The pressure and the technique was just right. If I ever go back I will surely look up this person to get another massage.

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
UliA57, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear rgsanta,
thank you for your positive review and kind words. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. I will forward your recommendation to our spa team too. We look forward to welcoming you back to Regent Beijing when your travels bring you to the city.

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

Ask for a room not facing the road otherwise , you can’t sleep the whole night. The road noise is just too loud to bear. We requested to be transferred to a quiet room the next night. Nice hotel, very clean.

Date of stay: November 2018
UliA57, Resident Manager at Regent Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2018

Dear geoffreyp412,
thank you for your feedback and suggestions. My apologies if the city's construction work affected your sleep. This was luckily just a temporary situation which we unfortunately had not been advised of prior to its commencement. I hope you were able to enjoy you time with us after moving rooms and look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to Beijing again.

Reviewed 8 November 2018

I had a wonderful stay here in November 2018. The room was exceptional, very luxurious, bathtub, shower, marble floors and walls. The bed was very big and comfortable. The staff leave you two or three bottles of water in your room every day which is nice because the water from the tap is not very good in China.

The staff were friendly, one or two staff members couldn't speak a word of English which surprised me but most of the staff spoke English and German to a good level and were always friendly and helpful.

The breakfast was amazing, very good quality, both Asian and Western breakfast is available.

The location of the hotel is also very good, a lot of the main attractions are very close by.

Overall I had a wonderful time in this hotel and I would come back anytime.

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Micha821,
thank you for your positive review and kind words. I am glad you had a great time with us at Regent Beijing. We look forward to welcoming you back when your travels bring you to the city again.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

This hotel was beautiful with a very customer service oriented staff. They speak enough English to help Americans who don't know the language. The rooms were nice, beds comfortable and the breakfast buffet, which was included was really good. It had both Chinese and Western options. Taxis were easy to get thanks to the staff.

Room tip: The location of the hotel has many great views.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear GSOhio,
thank you for your 5 star review of your stay with us at Regent Beijing. It was a pleasure having you as our guest and I am happy to see you enjoyed your time with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed 7 November 2018

Stayed for 3 nights. Staff are friendly and helpful especially in the breakfast restaurant. From the front desk staff I would expect a better level of English but once again they are helpful. Left my I pad in the room by mistake and was impressed to find it exactly where I had left it, so cleaning staff are very honest. The hotel fell short on the issue of maintenance, our room looked very beat up with scratches on all the wood work and mould in some areas of the bath room. I feel that is not acceptable for a hotel of this level. Also the air-conditioning did not work properly so we had to tolerate heat of 24C in the room which made for uncomfortable sleeping conditions. The room which has no windows to open, smelled of old smoke and stale air. I was somewhat disappointed expecting more from the Regent Hotel group

Date of stay: October 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear HampshireRoadrunner,
thank for you for sharing your comments and suggestions with us. Please accept my apologies for the maintenance issues you experienced in your room. I have highlighted them with our engineering department. The hotel is right now in the planning phase of a refurbishment program of all our guest rooms, to commence in 2019. The hotel's rooms do have windows to open on the side of each of the floor to ceiling window panes. I am sorry that your room's temperature was higher than you are used to. We hope we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back.