Reviews (3 111)
1 858
1 060
1 858
1 060
All reviews jinbao tower forbidden city great hotel club room subway station walking distance minute walk night market exit c excellent location breakfast and happy hour concierge staff breakfast buffet an upgrade central location taxi driver superior room
10 - 15 of 3 111 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I stayed at the hotel in mid September 2018. As the other guests write, the location is very convenient. We had dinner at the Bloo Restaurant one night. Twice we were told that what we wanted was not available. That was not problematic, but my husband’s dish came out 20 minutes before mine. He was all done before I even got my dish. The restaurant wait staff’s English was almost non existent, so I went to the front desk to inform somebody of the meal. Michelle Zhang, manager at the front desk, handled the situation professionally and gave us a discount off the meal. She is a credit to the hotel.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Park Plaza Hotels
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Bad experience upon arrival with no dedicated room although we had booked in advance from home. They told us, initially, that it was our problem. My husband lost his cool as we'd flown from Yicheng and it was getting late. Not to mention our taxi from the airport was driving so fast and erratic we were haggard and weary. We had booked a tour to the Great Wall the next day from this location. Eventually they said they would put us up next door at the Regency. It was awesome! But we had to move back to the park plaza the next night which was clean and midrange.

Room Tip: I don't think it would matter. Get a guarantee or just book the Regency which is luxury.
Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments regarding to your previous stay at Park Plaza in March. Everyone here in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing takes pride to offer guest with a most enjoyable stay. I’m delighted to hear that you were satisfied with the cleanness of the hotel.

Meanwhile, please accept our humble apology for the inconvenience caused to you by the room relocation. Although your comments shows the incident taken place half a year ago in March, we have managed to conduct a thorough investigation, and all the related correspondence was well kept in our file. On the day of your arrival, hotel was fully occupied due to the guests’ extension and we understood how you feel upon arrival especially the taxi driver drove you to the wrong hotel before you arrived at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing. Hence, we upgrade you to the luxury 5-Star Regent hotel to ensure you had a great accommodation first and the Regent is in the same building as we are. Moreover, to express our sincere apology, we offered you with complimentary daily breakfast and full club benefits on the next day.

We thank you for your precious feedbacks and do hope we may have pleasure to welcome you back soon for your next trip in Beijing. Please do contact with myself directly if I can be of your further assistance. I’ll rest assure an enjoyable stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing.

Sincerely yours

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Nice hotel with very good service. The hotel is very central located, very good service from the consierge all time and if you book a club room is included "happy our" in the bar from 1730 - 1930 (free beer, drinks, and some small foods). Had incl.breakfest but if you should pay for it (think it was 138yuan p. p) it not worth it. The breakfest is to simple with to little to choose in bread, cheese and meat.
Every thing else was very good

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Erik R

Dear Valued Guest

Thank you for sharing the comments of your recent stay in Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing on Trip-Advisor. We appreciate your compliments and we’d like to share all of the comments with our team and we are confident that they will further inspire them and the team to even higher levels of performance.

We are delighted that you had an enjoyable stay and hope to welcome you back soon. If I can be of any assistance for your future leisure or business trips to Beijing, please feel free to contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely Yours,

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

It is my first ever trip in Beijing and purposely chose this hotel due it’s great location. The facilities in the hotel is ok, slightly dated compared with modern hotels. Staffs are friendly and helpful. I can speak Mandarin so there wasn’t any language barrier. The in-house spa is surprising good with good massage from masseur No.187

Stayed: September 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank crairos
Martina G, Manager at Park Plaza Wangfujing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Valued Guest

On behalf of the staff at Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing, I would like to thank you for choosing us for your recent visit in Beijing and to also express my sincere appreciation for sharing your experience on Trip-Advisor.

I am so pleased to read that you had an enjoyable stay and expecting you return to Park Plaza Beijing Wangfujing when you next come to Beijing. In order to offer you with more efficient and personal assistance, please do contact with me at mfu@parkplaza-Beijing.com.

Sincerely