All reviews country kitchen manor club red bowl cctv tower voss water luxury properties seventh floor cocktail hour nespresso machine huge bathtub premier room favorite hotel hot pot restaurant corner suite walk in closet service level beautiful hotel
Reviewed 13 August 2016

This is my last night of a 4 night stay, and all I can say is that I do not want leave. I have stayed in a Premier room with The Manor Club access which if you can afford is a must. The staff everywhere are very attentive for example at the club on the first night I asked for some yogurt as I like to eat it beforeI retire; to which they delivered to my room promptly, from that night they had yogurt ready for me every night at no cost. These small things make you feel you are in a home away from home.

The hotel rooms are spacious beyond belief and kept immaculately clean. I could not find fault with the Rosewood and I travel a lot for business and leisure. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone travelling to Beijing.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank debra270
MarcCBrugger, General Manager at Rosewood Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2016

Dear @debra270,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with such vivid details at Rosewood Beijing. I am delighted to hear that our warm service, attentive associates and thoughtful amenities provided you a memorable visit.

I hope to welcome you back to Rosewood Beijing soon, and look forward to better accommodate you in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Marc Brugger | Managing Director

Reviewed 12 August 2016

I took a group tour that used this hotel as well as four others (when we traveled to other locations). Although some others were famous high-end hotels more highly rated, the Rosewood was my favorite of the trip. While it was not as flashy or ritzy in some ways, it was the best laid-out room with the best ambiance throughout the hotel.

Service was top-notch, from the concierge to the front desk, the driver to the staff in each of the restaurants, and the third-party guide (ask for Belle!).

If I ever return to Beijing, I will simply book the Rosewood; no need to look elsewhere.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 10 August 2016 via mobile

We stayed at The Rosewood Beijing with a tour group, and were so amazed at the beautiful hotel and excellent customer service! Every employee we encountered was friendly, and the facilities were immaculate. Our room was very spacious, even with an extra cot. The amenities and technology in our room was superb. The restaurants and bars in the property were also top quality. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a place in Beijing.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 August 2016

The room and hotel was everything I thought it would be. The Rosewood Chain is well established and I knew that luxurious chain wouldn't disappointed. The bed and rooms were so clean and just what I expected. There was a beautiful indoor pool, the facilities were top quality. I feel like I can't get better service for this money.I was referred to this hotel by my local friend in Beijing that I met through Citymaster. I can't not stop recommending them! such a great great experience. PM me if you want to meet my local.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2016

You HAVE to visit Mei Bar on the 5th floor. They have an amazingly fun band Monday through Saturday, starting at 9 pm. Thursdays is Ladies Night and you get free champagne until 11 pm. It's so much fun!! I take all my friends there when they come to visit. You won't be disappointed, believe me. Beautiful atmosphere and fabulous energy.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends