See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 18 April 2018 via mobile

The hotel is cheap (700 rmb) but thats about the only thing it has going for it. Staff are very rude, not helpful and genuinely couldn’t care less. Breakfast offers a limited all Chinese set. Don’t even think about asking for scrambled eggs, since this must be prior approved by the manager. Nobody can or wants to speak English. Guests appear to be considered a nuisance. Rooms are small and stuffy. Bathroom impossibly small and not very clean. I tried it because it’s close to my office. Never again. Best to avoid.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 July 2017

We had a conference there as organizer, the staff there are not well trained, and of course not bilingual, the facility inside the room and bathroom are quite outdated and not well maintain, I think there are supposed to be replaced long time ago...... I have to say that there is nothing for me to give positive comments but the location which is quite close to the subway, consulate area and the SOLANA, a shopping mall, which is quite well design and docarate shopping mall, you can easily find the restaurants with eastern and western styles.

Reviewed 30 June 2017

Tiny bathroom, filthy carpet, very slow Wifi, negligent housekeeping, and mostly, rude and disrespectful service from the reception staff in spite of the fact that one of us is Chinese and speaks the language fluently. Not a good experience. NOT RECOMMENDED... AVOID! There are several much better options in the area just a few dozen meters away.

1  Thank Dellamer
Reviewed 26 June 2017

I have been put up in this hotel for a number of short stays with work over the last month. The hotel is in an ok position, near the Solada Mall which has some good shops and restaurants, and close to Lucky Street which also has some good restaurants.

Positives
- location - Sun Park is nearby which is quite a nice place for a wander
- room clean
- bedding clean bed tidy
- laundry service quick (although very expensive!)
- close to airport
- Relatively good wifi

Negatives
- No English speaking staff so check-in/out very difficult
- No room service, no restaurant, no bar (I arrived at midnight one night and they said there was no way I could have food)
- Very bad breakfast - i've been to hotels all over China and it is definitely the worst I have had
- Room quite tired, bits peeling off sink/bath
- No taxi service, and the hotel don't book taxis!
- Fridge in room was off, asked them to switch on and it made the most horrific noise
- Only English TV channel CNN - gets a bit dull after a week or so!

I imagine the cost is quite cheap compared to the competition, so if on a budget this isn't terrible - but I wouldn't pay to stay here and would only use it for business, it is not a family hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a business room and you will be higher up, and always ask for non-smoking in China
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

The staff are friendly and welcoming. Everything else is unbearable. The washbasin was peeling... I found myself almost in tears till I checked in to The Westin. It's not just the room... The breakfast is cheap and unhealthy.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled on business