Reviews (1 669)
1 669 results
1 121
1 121
All reviews the executive lounge free shuttle an early flight long layover shuttle service late arrival one night stay breakfast buffet convenient location great room upgraded to a suite rooms are large fitness center business trip china pek internet
93 - 98 of 1 669 reviews
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Been to this hotel twice! I come for business to Beijing alot now and have suffered with the air condition issue.

After checking in the room - it was so hot and they told me leave the window open.

Being a “hilton” brand from the US. This hotel Has not hit my standard compare to other Hilton Hotels in the world.

How can you give a fan or even ask someone to open the window. We are paying money for this hotel. After a long day at work you just want to sleep properly . Nobody even had the decency to fix the air condition. They definitly cannot beat the Hong Kong standard of hotels!

Really dissapointed with this hotel.

The lobby bar was good and the food was good. No complains there!

Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 18 April 2018

There's no doubt that if you need a hotel at the Beijing airport, this one is the way to go. It's almost off-puttingly immense, but that means they'll have just about anything you need. I was upgraded to a very large and comfortable suite (a club-member benefit), so I can't say what a regular room is like, but I'm sure it's great. Breakfast is superb, with just about any hot or cold dish that you can think of.

But I was surprised by a common theme: not enough signage. The hotel isn't really in Terminal 3; it's CLOSE to Terminal 3, but you can't walk there, so you have to find the shuttle, and nobody in the airport was very helpful. Here's the secret: go to the first level, find Exit 5 (that's easy enough), walk cross the access road to the second access road, and look for an extremely inconspicuous sign for the Hilton and Cordis hotel shuttle. (It's not just me--I noticed that a Chinese family was completely confused.) It comes around twice or three times an hour, depending on whether you're in Terminal 2 or 3. You'll be breathing bus exhaust while you wait. Welcome to Beijing.

When you finally get to the hotel, there's no sign telling you where to check in. I had to stand at the entrance, obviously looking lost, before a doorman walked up to me and helpfully pointed out the reception desk. Even when I got off the elevator, there was no sign telling me whether my room was to the left or the right (in fact, come to think of it, I had to ask twice just to FIND the elevator).

This stuff would be very easy to rectify, and in every other respect this hotel is a gem, probably the best airport hotel I've ever been to.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
4  Thank DrGoldin
Reviewed 17 April 2018

Comfortable and luxurious rooms. Outstanding buffet. Friendly and helpful staff. After staying at many airport hotels I can say this was the best layover experience I've ever had. Thank you Hilton Beijing Capital Airport!

• Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed at The Hilton Beijing Capital Airport for 2 nights at beginning of a 2 week China vacation. The location by the airport was very convenient for our arrival and departure. It was about a 20 minute drive from Terminal 2 (mostly due to traffic) but a quick 5 minutes to Terminal 2. Though we had personal transfer to/from the airport, it seemed like the shuttle was easy and convenient.

Prior to our arrival, we received an email from Azamat Yunusov, Guest Relations Manager, confirming our reservation and inquiring if we needed any special assistance. Upon our arrival, Azamat came to the reception desk to personally greet us. We greatly appreciated the personalized service. We had several conversations with Azamat throughout our stay. He made us feel very welcomed and was a pleasure to converse with.

Our room (a large executive suite) was very large and well appointed. Our only complaint, though we learned is a common issue throughout most all hotels we stayed while in China, is the lack of comfortable air conditioning. Our room was hot. However, the staff was extremely accommodating and brought a fan to our room which made sleeping bearable.

The Executive Lounge was very nice and very good food selections for both breakfast and happy hour.

We ate dinner the 2nd night at the western style steakhouse on property. It was a bit pricey, but food and service was good.

All service and staff throughout the hotel was extremely friendly and accommodating.

We would gladly stay here again and would highly recommend it!

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 April 2018

We stayed at the Airport Hilton in order to bridge the time from a late-arriving flight and one departing mid-day. They were helpful with our airport transfer with a large number of bags and ushering us thru the late-night check-in. Checking out was a little more difficult - there was some sort of confusion about the computer system.
Our rooms were nice and comfortable, though a little on the small side.
The executive lounge is worth the extra money if it's available... the staff were very friendly and helpful and the food above average for hotel concierge lounges.

Date of stay: January 2018