All reviews joy city the guest relations manager french girl amber lounge forbidden city din tai fung premier room minor issue would recommend this hotel to anyone comfortable bed exceptional hotel hotel is located swimming cap excellent english the staff speak english luxury hotel the financial district
Reviewed 12 October 2018

I stayed here in September for 2 nights. Its a great hotel, huge room, very new, comfortable bed and a very pampering bathroom, bath tub and amenities. Really could not ask for more. I debated between this hotel and another with a location closer to the forbidden city, but went for the pan pacific because of the great reviews here. In hindsight i think the location here is not great, its just a bit too far from the center and because it is very difficult to get taxis in Beijing, this became an issue. I am not one for shopping so the huge malls all around didn't do it for me. Staff was very helpful, but English is an issue. I met the lovely Jahida only as I was checking out and her English (and French and Spanish!) is a real asset to the hotel. She was so helpful and accommodating. Overall this is a really fabulous hotel. Highly recommend.

Room tip: CIty view is great.
Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Trip732090, General Manager at Pan Pacific Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2018

Dear Danifinn,

Warmly greetings from Pan Pacific Beijing !

I am happy to read that Pan Pacific Beijing : ''Its a great hotel, huge room, very new and comfortable bed''. I will pass your good comment to Jahida, she will really appreciate your support. Then, I am delighted to read your nice comment concerning the good amenities we have in our room. Also thank you for your feedback concerning the English, we will improve it.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon !
Larry LV
General Manager Pan Pacific Beijing

Reviewed 7 October 2018 via mobile

We had a fantastic experience here, great location and lovely spacious rooms and a very good buffet breakfast selection. What really made our stay was Jahida the concierge here. Without her we would have been lost! Went out of her way to give us lots of advice and was always available for us and we were able to interact on wechat. She is a real credit to this hotel. I also felt it was a great price for such a good quality of hotel. This is the place to stay in Beijing!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip732090, General Manager at Pan Pacific Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Dear James B,

Thank you so much for your time ! I am so happy to read that you have an excellent stay with us. I am delighted to read we have ''a great location and lovely spacious rooms and a very good buffet breakfast selection''. Thank you for your nice comment to Jahida, I will pass your good comment to her. She will really appreciate your support. We do our best to give a memorable experience to our guest ! thank you very much for this nice review.
Looking forward to welcome you back soon !
Larry LV General Manager Pan Pacific Beijing

Reviewed 6 October 2018

The Pan Pacific in Beijing was a pleasant surprise. Based on the TripAdvisor reviews we expected it to be nice, but it definitely exceeded our expectations. Most of all, the staff were unfailingly friendly and helpful - a very cheerful place. GREAT bed and shower, nice room and good location (which may not be immediately obvious, but once you get acclimated it is very easy to get around). And the rooftop terrace, with views of the Forbidden City, is terrific. Highly recommended.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Valued Guest,

Warmly greetings from Pan Pacific Beijing !

I am happy to read that the ''Pan Pacific in Beijing was a pleasant surprise''. I will pass your good comment to my team : ''staff were unfailingly friendly and helpful''. They will really appreciate your good feedback. Also thank you for your nice comment concerning the room and the rooftop terrace with views of the Forbidden City. Thank you for your HIGHLY RECOMMENDATION !
Larry LV
General Manager Pan Pacific Beijing

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Stayed during National Day holidays. Really nice and spacey rooms; many little things in room confirm this is Five Star accomodation. Good walking distance from Forbidden City. Quite crowded on streets during holidays that was not surprise. Beautiful weather made walks enjoyful. Recommend!

Trip type: Travelled with family
Trip732090, General Manager at Pan Pacific Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest, Thank you very much for sharing with us your ''nice staying''!! I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed our hotel. I am so pride to read : ''many little things in room confirm this is Five Star accommodation'' .. Also, thank you for your recommendation. Looking forward to welcome you again soon !! Sincerely yours, Larry LV General Manager Pan Pacific Beijing

Reviewed 3 October 2018

I stayed for a week to explore Beijing. I was pleasantly surprised by the city and what it has to offer - historical, safe, clean. I would rate my stay at the hotel as exceptional, based on these four reasons: 1) First and foremost, the staff, top to bottom, is extremely helpful and accommodating; 2) The breakfast buffet was outstanding; 3) The gym was well equiped; and 4) The concierge, Jahida, is about as good as it gets - made my stay in Beijing a memorable one. Many thanks to Jahida and the entire Pan Pacific staff.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 68DougF
Trip732090, General Manager at Pan Pacific Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2018

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you very much for sharing with us your ''one memorable week at Pan Pacific'' !! I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed our beautiful and authentic Beijing City. I am so pride to read : '' first and foremost, the staff, top to bottom is extremely helpful and accommodating''. I will pass your good comment to my outstanding team, they will be really grateful for your support. Also, thank you for your good comment concerning the breakfast buffet and the gym.
Looking forward to welcome you again soon !!
Larry LV General Manager Pan Pacific Beijing