Reviews (1 748)
1 748 results
1 357
1 357
All reviews gold lounge silk market gold level cut restaurant gold junior suite nespresso machine john spooner business district peking duck club floor lobby lounge subway station special thanks concierge team wonderful hotel would highly recommend this hotel forbidden city
16 - 21 of 1 748 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Great accommodation, polite attentive staff, excellent food in the club lounge. Totally recommend this hotel. Location was perfect to get around Beijing. Concierge was very helpful arranging our trips to the great wall and Forbidden city.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with fairmont.com
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear skerkhofs,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to a friend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 15 October 2018

First time to Fairmont Beijing, but not to Beijing have been visiting for business for some years, I don't know why I waited so long to visit the Fairmont having stayed in 8 other Fairmont Locations previously, I have to say the service here was next to the best of all Fairmonts I have visited , exceptional from the start to departure, Gold Floor a must for Business Travellers and the Lounge area, facilities, service, food , terrific ,
Location, an afternoon walk , about an hour saw us at the Forbidden City , so close to all Beijing Highlights, Fairmont Beijing , now my go to Hotel

Room Tip: Gold Floor a must for Business Travellers , with access to private lounge, wifi, meals, drinks
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business

Dear lewistlm,

Thank you very much for choosing Fairmont Beijing!I am very happy to know that you had a great experience with us. Hope to see you again in Beijing.

Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

We stayed here before beginning our Trans Siberian Railroad tour. The hotel was pleasant. The breakfast buffet was good and had fresh items. The location was close to the Hutong area where we spent a fair amount of time. We recommend if in the area.

Stayed: October 2018, travelled as a couple
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 7 October 2018

Dear LJH1101,

I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to afriend. We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Reviewed 29 September 2018

After reading some of the other reviews, I wondered if I stayed at the same hotel. The rooms were of a good size as was the bathroom. However, the wifi was very slow. The hotel is not centrally located to the main area (walking distance), but there is a nearby subway which is fast and efficient. Breakfast was excellent as was the evening meal. They did not seem to recognise my Fairmont President's Club card which was very disappointing. Service was no better than I would expect from a hotel of this standing.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear AntarcticBound

Reviewed 28 September 2018

I have been in this hotel in July for two nights. The hotel is really a luxury hotel, with the room that is very large and a very confortable bed. the bathroom is large and extremely clean. the breakfast is excellent and the wifi connection very fast. the location is very close to metro station and to tienamen square, and to silk market street. I will stay again for sure in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
MateiSavescu, Front Office Manager at Fairmont Beijing, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2018

Dear RobyRamone,

Thank you very much for sharing such a great review with us and fellow travelers on TripAdvisor.I am delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us, We are very much looking forward to welcoming you back soon, on your next trip to Beijing.