The Opposite House
US$85
US$441
Reviews (1 157)
1 157 results
All reviewsjing yaa tangvillage cafewooden bathtubface maskcomplimentary minibarkengo kumahand creamminimalist designstudio roomguest experienceassistant directoran art gallerysister hotelsanlitun arearestaurants and barsboutique hotelyour doorstep
201 - 206 of 1 157 reviews
Reviewed 23 September 2017

This is the best hotel to stay in while in Beijing. It's in a great area. The hotel is unique but very clean and accommodating, and the restaurants are fantastic. So is the service. I will always stay there in the future.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank travelguruguyperson
Mark P, General Manager at The Opposite House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear tritonfilms,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about your recent experience at our House and recommending us to the TripAdvisor community!

Your kind comments are very well received, we cannot wait to welcome you back in the very near future.

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future if I may assist with any reservations here at The Opposite House or other Swire Hotels. I look forward to personally welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 21 September 2017

This is a beautiful hotel that makes you feel comfortable and at ease during your stay. I recommend it vividly. It would be nice if personnel would speak more English, but they compensate their lack of command in the language with their courtesy and good disposition.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank alicia m

Dear Alicia M,

Thrilled you had a great stay with us Alicia and thank you for the recommendation.
Our team really do their utmost to ensure our guests have a wonderful stay and we look forward to seeing you again very soon

Reviewed 19 September 2017

Amazing hotel in a fun location with a plethora of bars and restaurants. Really helpful staff, delicious in-house breakfast and dim sum and a free mini bar! Overall a very relaxing and special experience. Highly recommend.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Venetia H

Dear Venetia H,

Love you enjoyed your time with us!! The "House" and team are looking forward to seeing you again very soon!!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Location is perfect, rooms are pure form with white walls and wood plus glass elements (plus crude, wooden floors). I have never slept as well in a hotel as I always do here, regardless of the room I get.

Room Tip: Best rooms are on higher floors and facing the mall (not the street).
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Jakub K

Dear Jakub K,

Your comfortable bed is waiting for you in your Beijing "Home"
Looking forward to welcoming you back very soon!!

Reviewed 18 September 2017

We stayed two nights at the hotel, one night either side of a 7 day trek on the China Wall. When we returned after the trek it was like coming back home, the staff were warm and friendly. All of the reception staff spoke English well, helped us to organise taxis, massages and complicated bill arrangements - nothing was a bother. Paul helped to make us all feel special too. I would definitely go back again.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Katie O

Dear Katie O,

We are thrilled you enjoyed your stay with us, the team often reminisce about having you and your wonderful friends staying with us. We do hope you come back very soon