The Opposite House
US$139
US$124
Reviews (1 080)
1 080 results
All reviewsjing yaa tangvillage cafewooden bathtubface maskcomplimentary minibarkengo kumahand creamminimalist designstudio roomguest experiencean art gallerysanlitun areasister hotelrestaurants and barsboutique hotelyour doorstepturn down service
FilterAll languages
148 - 153 of 1 080 reviews
Reviewed 17 September 2017 via mobile

The epitome of cool, this fabulous hotel is stylish, comfortable and supremely luxurious but isn't at all pretentious. The staff couldn't have been more friendly or helpful and we enjoyed every second of our stay. Great location too.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank AdeleRosiBrunner
Mark P, General Manager at The Opposite House, responded to this reviewResponded 4 October 2017

Dear AdeleRosiBrunner,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive feedback about your recent experience at our House and recommending us to the TripAdvisor community!

Wonderful to know you enjoyed your stay with us and your comments are very much appreciated, please come and visit us soon!!!

Please do not hesitate to contact me directly in the future if I may assist with any reservations here at The Opposite House or other Swire Hotels. I look forward to personally welcoming you back again.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

Five stars all round, the art work was fun. The staff were extremely helpful. Best breakfast I had eaten in a while. Lovely rooms with comfy beds. Great location and lots of shops and restaurants nearby. We will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank lduncan628
Mark P, General Manager at The Opposite House, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2017

Dear iduncan628,

Your comments on Village Cafe breakfast have been passed to them and we will certainly look forward to having you back "Home" with us very soon.

Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

Very convenient stay at one of my favorite hotels and maybe the most interesting one in Beijing. Great, warm and very personal service. Help at any time and quick solutions. Very good English at the front desk. Great and very unconventional breakfast - buffet and a la carte combined.
Best location for great evenings in Beijing - directly in sanlitun.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank styssi

Dear styssi,

Your kind words have been passed on to all of our Guest Experience team who were so happy you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to see you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

The hotel was excellent in all regards. The staff were very friendly and attentive. The room was great and the food was excellent as well. This was one of the best, if not the best, hotels I have stayed in in Beijing.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank TrufflesNYC

Dear TrufflesNYC,,

Great you had one of your best hotel stays here with us in Beijing. Always good to know our guests find are staff friendly and attentive. See you again very soon.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

We checked-in and had the best stay ever. Helpful and lovely staff, fabulous breakfast, amazing pool and great gym. We ordered a taxi for 5 and it came within 2 minutes - perfect! Drinks at Sureno and Mesh were delicious. Unfortunately we did not try the beijing duck at Jing Yaa Tang which was highly recommended.
Thanks to Paul, Moustafa, James and the team - we will be back.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Flavio S

Dear Flavio S,

Your review has been shared with the whole team, Sureno is truly a wonderful dining experience and you must try Jing Yaa Tang next time, you will not be disappointed.
Hope to see you very soon.