I really loved the experience we had with my children the whole of last week when we visited Voyager. This is a must visit for parents with young children since the A-Team ensures that they are kept busy throughout the day giving you time to relax and unwind.
the band on Wednesday is out of this world!!
Special thanks to the staff who are all so courteous and friendly. The rooms are comfortable and fully air conditioned making you sleep like a baby.
They also prepare fresh snacks for your children in case you will not be in for lunch!!
I normally try to rotate my visits in various hotels at the coast but this is DEFINITELY one hotel I must make a repeat visit.
Thank you for making our holiday memorable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Moored seven kilometres north of Mombasa city centre, Voyager Beach Resort's convenient 'berth' gives guests easy access to a huge variety of historical, sporting and cultural attractions. The vibrant themed resort is famous for hosting some of Africa's finest family entertainments and animation programs, including unique themed journeys across the seven seas, culinary extravaganzas, with very supervised kids' activities and days out with Africa's best-known and most experienced childrens' safari club. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Voyager Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Voyager Beach Hotel Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Kenya
- Voyager Beach Resort Mombasa
- Voyager Beach Resort Kenya
- Voyager Beach Mombasa
- Voyager Hotel Mombasa