2 people are viewing this hotel
SAVE US$40
Booking.comUS$75
eDreamsUS$75
getaroom.comUS$97
All reviews conference hall customer care spacious room conference facilities front office enjoyed my stay business trip home away from home air conditioning nicole reception grace wifi kwale annex papa conferencing
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Generally everything was per my expectations . Starting from the reception to the direction of the conference Hall. Good services and polite staffs. The roof top was perfect for me. Thanks to you all. Coming back soon.

Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInn Hotels, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Mombasa, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear Victor,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing PrideInn Mombasa. I am pleased to hear that our comfortable halls, amazing views of the city, helpful staff, and our prime location in the heart of Mombasa Town were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. We are so lucky to have a property in the heart of Mombasa that brings our guests just a few steps away from what you need.

We truly appreciate knowing about our guests' experiences so we can celebrate our successes and address our challenges to better serve you in the future. We look forward to your return when you are in Mombasa again.

Warm Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Warm welcome from the reception by Grace n Emily,u adhered to the covid protocol both in the conference and the restaurant. Good service from winfred Lauryn,And Mark. It's a good serene environment which I would be gladly reffer my colleagues....Anyti.e am around Coast I will be visiting you

Dear Robert,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing PrideInn Mombasa. I am happy to hear that our staff at Front Desk made you feel at home and I will be sure to let them know how much of an impact they made on your experience. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated. I am also pleased to know that your luxurious suite, great service, and prime downtown location were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one.

We truly appreciate knowing about our guests' experiences so thank you for your feedback, We look forward to your return when you are in Mombasa again.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Thanks for the host at reception it was nice and good warm welcome n I really enjoyed the way I was welcome in my room by grace n the assistant she gave me n also ur food is nice from breakfast to dinner am looking forward to come back soon

Dear Rodney,
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback and for choosing PrideInn Mombasa. I am pleased to hear that our exceptional staff and our commitment to cleanliness were instrumental in making your stay an enjoyable one. We strive to provide our guests with not only a special experience but a safe, clean, and comfortable stay as well and it's great to know that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Again, thank you for your review and I look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Regards,

Reviewed 24 February 2021 via mobile

Service was excellent and the ambiance and set up was perfect. It was a lovely stay and very serene for the kind of agenda that we had supposed.
The staff were courteos and always ready to help.
Proffesionalism at its best was our experience at pride inn annex

Dear Lydia,
Thank you for your feedback and for choosing PrideInn Mombasa. I am happy to hear that our staff, made you feel at home and I will be sure to let them know how much of an impact they made on your experience. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

Regards,

Reviewed 23 February 2021 via mobile

Served the best by grace at the teception good food drinks it grate to be in prideinn annex and we are loking forward to be back again n not forgeting mark for good service he is such a gentalman served best

Trip type: Travelled on business
PrideInn Hotels, General Manager at PrideInn Hotel Mombasa, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2021

Dear Narmanka,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing PrideInn Mombasa. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. Every member of our team works hard each and every day to provide an uncompromising level of service and it is always rewarding to hear that our efforts have been recognized and appreciated.

We truly appreciate knowing about our guests' experiences and we look forward to your return when you are in Mombasa again.

Warm Regards,