“Adventure!!”

Half Day Scenic Bike Tour
Ranked #10 of 84 Tours in Mombasa
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Discover Africa off the beaten track: local people in their traditional settlements, palm and mango forests; fantastic views on Creeks and Mombasa North Coast. Bike the Coast offers different half day bush-tours on safe unpaved roads. With the mountain-bike you come closer to the local life than with any other means. All the equipment and at least 2 tour guides provided. English, German, and French spoken. Africa begins right behind your hotel - discover it!
Reviewed 12 November 2015

I could not believe that such a tour exists in Mombasa, Kenya. Been brought up and living in Mombasa for the last 25 years I saw parts of the coast I had never seen before and it was totally worth it!! I had taken the three coasts tour and really enjoyed it!!

The tour guide Benson was extremely friendly and patient.

I definitely would recommend 'Bike the coast' for anyone visiting Mombasa on holiday and are looking for a fun day out full of adventure and exploration!!

3  Thank Akeelu

Reviewed 28 June 2015

Rolf and Benson provide a warm welcome and a choice of routes. I really wanted to go bike riding in Mombasa but found navigating busy streets made it almost impossible. They take you to scenic, safe routes at whichever pace suits you.

4  Thank 720rebecca
Reviewed 20 October 2014

I booked one of the tours (the one along the mtwapa creek) together with 3 other friends and we all loved it. Rolf was very helpful and fast answering our mails and Anderson and Berson, both the guides that came with us were great! We biked through small villages and then around the north part of mtwapa creek seeing the different landscapes and vegetation. Even though we´ve been living in kenya for a while, it is a worth experience because the tour goes through places you could never find on your own. If you like biking and pass by mombasa, you definitely should do one of the tours!

3  Thank Anamombasa
Reviewed 9 February 2014

I booked a day tour, half july 2013 and choose the full day tour which was about 70 km because i bike a lot. I was alone with my guide Anderson. It was heavy and a real survival because it was a very rainy and muddy day and we even had to carry our bike for a mile because off the mud. But no complaining, it was a great experience wich i would again and i recomend it for everyone who is visiting Mombasa. You will see places and views you would never see if you did'nt do this tour.

2  Thank J F
Reviewed 3 February 2014

We where a group of six that booked a tour with bike the coast. We saw some places that we would never have seen in other ways and had a very interesting experience. We where lucky because the weather was cloudy when we started our tour and it was still very hot. I can imagine that some would give up on even warmer days! The equipment could be in better shape. Especially when you take the price of the tour into consideration, but all in all we had a great experience.

1  Thank AstridMi