“Awesome time, can't wait to go back on my next...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
Alvera Beach Apartments at Night. Shows the swimming pool and the apartments.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 11 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Jed K
“Awesome time, can't wait to go back on my next vacation!”
Reviewed 5 December 2016 for a stay in July 2016
person found this review helpful

We went there on vacation and we had a great time. For a family vacation, we wanted something within our budget and their price was just right.Service was great. Coming from a place that is cold more than half the year, the Mombasa heat was a little too much for me. I definitely appreciated working AC and the fact that I could control it. I have been to hotels that blast the AC that it gets too cold. The rooms spacious enough to accommodate the whole family. Ensuite rooms were great, so getting ready for such a big group did not take forever. We loved the location. The proximity to the clubs and malls, especially, was an added bonus for the younger ones in the family.

Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
15 Dec 2016
Thank you Jed. We look forward to hosting you on your next vacation from Canada. Regards to Vanessa.
Michelle...
“Love the setting, excellent customer service ”
Reviewed 1 November 2016 for a stay in October 2016
people found this review helpful

A home away from home. Very clean and tastefully furnished. Its a minutes walk to the beach. Alvera has personalised customer service. It is the ideal retreat for families and friends. I highly recommend it. I am a regular visitor as I visit Mombasa often and have never been disappointed. They also listen to guests and improve on the services and facilities. Alvera is superb!

15 Dec 2016
Welcome Michelle. We will strive to meet our guests' expectations.
Koskao
“Disappointed”
Reviewed 23 October 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

Visited Mombasa from the United States and resided here for a few days. Nice location but grossly unsatisfied by the owners' attitude and lack of hospitality! Unfortunately, they lost my business. I will never be back!! I would rather pay twice the amount they charge and be treated with some dignity and respect!

15 Dec 2016
The management is sorry about the dissatisfaction. However, for us to respond appropriately we would like to know the name of the guest and the period of stay, as we had a few other guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing