All reviews bedroom apartment hot tub longer stay home away from home enjoyed our stay peter amenities pools receptionist coast swimming
Reviewed 3 October 2016

The food was fantastic {the platter} :-) it's a great place to, very nice and clean environment, great service, kind n friendly staff. several pools to swim in. had a good time at the pool bar, i'd go again any day.i enjoyed my weekend! worth my time n money.

Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 September 2016 via mobile

Located at a very serene environment. The shaza is a home away from home. There rooms are magnificent..the chef knows how to catch every persons palate...amazing pool and most important away from the bustle and hustle of the town noise. Only down part is the rocky beach but hey i got a pool the ocean can pass

Date of stay: July 2016
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 September 2016 via mobile

We stayed in the 3 bedroomed apartment in block A. We had a beautiful view of the ocean from the living room and two other bedrooms. The apartment was very cozy and had everything we needed in terms of cutlery and crockery, pots and pans. All appliances worked. The beds were very comfortable. The windows are double glazed so when you shut them there's very little noise from the outside. We got a baby cot for our 3yr old. They have more than one pool (they are large) and one for the little ones. The food was quite nice. The staff are very friendly. All in all, we and our three children (3,12&21) really enjoyed our stay. We'll be back!!

Date of stay: August 2016
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 August 2016

Amazing place to be,very clean environment, perfect service
The food was exceptional
It's a home away from home
I would go any day any time
Please makes point of visiting Shaza you will never regret…...

Date of stay: April 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 7 July 2016 via mobile

A very nice cottage in Mombasa which can accomodate more people. It is located in a quiet area. I wouldnt say excellent but atleast i can rate 4 stars. I went with my cousins for couple of days for eid holiday. I enjoyed my stay in The Shaza. Anyone else would love to visit oneday.

Date of stay: July 2016