Eagle View, Mara Naboisho
Fairmont Mara Safari Club(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$633
US$403
Fairmont.com
  • Breakfast included
Keekorok Lodge-Sun Africa Hotels(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$333
US$178
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Leopard Hill(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$785
US$590
Mara Leisure Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$362
US$209
  • Breakfast included
Mara Siria Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$392
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
AA Lodge Masai Mara(Masai Mara National Reserve)
US$206
US$176
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Azure Mara Haven(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$291
Travelocity
Sarova Mara Game Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)(Great Value!)
US$368
  • Breakfast included
Porini Mara Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
Mara West Camp(Masai Mara National Reserve)
  • Restaurant
All reviewsbasecamp explorerwalking safarioutdoor showergame driveswatering holesalt lickfemale guidemasai guidesguiding schoolvantage pointhuge bedmain tentwater holefamily tentfantastic experienceoff roadknowledgeable guides
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 February 2015 via mobile

I loved the time i spent at this camp with my fellow students. It's beautifully located with an amazing view, and the rooms are also so amazing. The staff treated us like kings, and our last night we went for a beautiful suprise dinner outside in the middle of the bush. The Masai's also entertained us with masai dance, and that was so much fun! I highly recommend this camp to everyone!!
A special thanks to our guides Manfred, Derrick and Anthony! You made this trip awesome for us!!

• Stayed: February 2015
2  Thank marie k
Reviewed 7 February 2015

We were 16 tourismstudents staying two nights at Eagle View and one at Wildernes after some great days at BCMM. Eagle View was amazing for us as well, an amazing location with fantastic view. Eagle View provides great service, food and atmosphere. The rooms are beautiful and feels very luxury. There is free wifi and drinks included. We had some amazing gamedrives were we saw lots of lions. This is definitely a place worth visiting! :):)

• Stayed: February 2015, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 January 2015

We stayed at this camp in September for 4 nights. The only thing bad about the stay was it was only 4 nights. We had a perfectly charming time. The rooms are fantastic, clean, beautiful and they have everything you could want. The staff were attentive. I did feel bad during rain that our guide was waiting for us to get ready. I would recommend being on time for dinner and not making them wait in the rain. It is necessary to have a guide to go back in forth at dinnertime/nighttime. We were accosted by animals near our tent, and I must say the Masaai people were amazing at dispersal. The food was fantastic. It was hilarious that when I would say no to dessert, our wait person would always look disappointed and promise me it was Chocolate Mousse, how he could devine that is my favorite dessert? Anyway, it was always promised so I capitulated and it was actually Never Chocolate Mousse, We found this hilarious. Anyway, they were attentive and though it was cool during our stay, they did their best during dinner and game drives to keep us warm. We actually wore thick blankets they provided over our down jackets, hats and gloves may be wanted on the early/late game drives as well. Just be prepared. As for the laundry - they were doing it by hand, so when it did not come back for 2 days and we asked, they explained and were very sorry it was taking so long. I guess we just assumed a machine. I also did get my ladies undergarments back with a note saying they cannot do these - and some soap. It is just a cultural thing. I found another person had this same experience in So Africa when she was not getting any underwear back, she found they were keeping them safe in one of the ladies rooms. Americans are not going to "get this". They should just say they cannot do undergarments and leave it at that. We saw all the game we came to see and much much more. Our guide Derrick was outstanding. What a trouper. He seemed just as excited as we were to see the game. He obviously loves his job. He took great care and time in making our experience a wonderful one. I have missed this place every day since we left. The views are spectacular and I cannot stress how restful and beautiful it all was. We did the walking Safari, it was more to stretch our legs than see game and was wonderful. The warriors that accompanied us were on the job, pointing out prints in the mud of a recent lion following a gazelle at a run, and they directed us elsewhere. They may not seem like they are paying attention, but believe me they can spot a critter from miles away. It always amazed me at what they picked up on. They have a second sense about the animals in the area. I cannot recommend this camp enough. Great time and unforgettable experience.

Room Tip: All the rooms here face and expanse of the Mara. You will watch the wildlife from the comfort of your balcony. All the rooms were really the same and all top notch.
  • Stayed: September 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank chance2g0
Reviewed 11 January 2015

You come to the Mara area for the animals, but you will be spoiled by the wonderful staff and great facilities at this beautiful and charming 9 tent camp. It is a very intimate place where everyone works so hard to meet your every desire...great food, nicely appointed tents, great hot water and a view from above to watch the constantly changing game that makes their way to the water holes below the camp.

You will love the density of the cats in the Naboisho Conservancy...know as the finest in the Mara. Lions, Leopards and Cheetahs abound and the local Masai employees will tell you all you want to know about them. It was a great 3 night visit!!

THIS PLACE IS VERY SPECIAL!!!

Room Tip: the tents are well spread out...guaranteeing your privacy. we had the last tent out on one side and it was wonderfully private and all tents have great views to the evolving wildlife below.
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple
12  Thank ccmarks
Reviewed 6 January 2015

When I planned my Kenyan trip I didnt even plan to come here but i am glad I got booked here. They have a very beautiful set up, The tents are some of the nicest I had seen in all my travels. Food was delicious, guides were great showing us all types of animals. Everything about this place was great. Highly reccomend it

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled solo