“Great experience”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Guest enjoy the hospitality of mama Alice
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Maitima00...
Rahway, New Jersey
“Great experience”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

Excellent services, friendly hosts. It was more than I could ask for..I enjoyed every bit of my stay.Can't wait to be back in Kenya .

4 Mar 2017
not meant for me
batumeric
“Second Home”
Reviewed 30 December 2016 for a stay in October 2016
person found this review helpful

This is the place where you have to stay while you're in Nairobi. Alice can show you around, help if you need, and also feed you with the best Kenyan food. So, if you're looking for a place to experience real Kenya then just book Alice's place.

6 Jan 2017
It was nice hosting Batu and had a wonderful experience with him.Thanks for having chosen to stay with us
Janja V
“very friendly home”
Reviewed 12 November 2015 for a stay in October 2015
person found this review helpful

Staying at Alice's home was very nice and friendly. Alice was prepared to help us with everything. She cooked us very tasteful meals, she took us to her church and accompanied us to the town. We could count on her for everything we needed. Therefore, I really recommend her if someone intendeds to live an experience in Kenya.
We are sorry that our visit was too short so we could not visit the school where she teach. She can help you with organisation of safari or anything else you would like to do or visit in Kenya

Travelling group: Young Children
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
19 Nov 2015
very warm guest we had and outgoing.I made real friends and was happy that they travelled with a young child who was my friend because I totall love children.I got a surprise of a tip from such a wonderful guests .Look forward to see them one day.
AnyLu2013
Thun, Switzerland
“"my second home"”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in July 2015

2013 I visited Kenya for the Volunteerwork at Alices School. 3 Month by her Family were so wonderful that I visit them every year again. They show me around in Nairobi, learned to cook me Kenyan food and teach me more about the life there. Also to be with the children at Alices school Safisha Africa is funtastic! the house of Alice it's the most colorful house I have ever seen and a meeting point for travelers, volunteer and locals. I had a great experience in this family and house. So now it's my second home. They get a really big place in my heart. I'm sure if you go there you will love them.

Travelling group: Solo Traveller
Your age range 18-24
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
23 Aug 2015
It was a volunteer experience from my guest which turned a frequent visit to Nairobi,Kenya calling our homestay a real home.She is a wonderful person that I desire hosting every year.I trust her as she has confidence in our property.
Hamurabi...
“A place to call home ”
Reviewed 22 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015

Staying at Alice's home was one of my greatest times. She is a person with a good and calm soul, who is always smiling and thinking positively. I could count on her for everything I needed. Therefore, I really recommend her if someone intendeds to live an experience in Kenya.

23 Aug 2015
My guest is warm and very positive with skills and motivational talks.I loved to host him and again and again look forward to meet him when he travels .Thanks for having chosen us.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing