“Beautiful meals”

Sikia Fine Dining Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 734 Restaurants in Nairobi
Description: Fine Dining Cuisine offering a unique mix of exclusivity, comfort, sophistication and design. The a la carte menu is a tantalizing play of local and international cuisine, meticulously fused to offer the finest dining experience in Nairobi. Sikia is open for Lunch from 12 noon to 3:00p.m. and Dinner from 6.30pm to 10.00pm. Open six days a week Monday to Saturday. Closed on public holidays.
Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

It was a birthday luncheon for my dear sarah.we indulged in their meals and wine and wonderful sangria that we still thirst for till now.i would recommend to anyone who would like to enjoy good Wellington .Excellent service from the young vaibrant team.Douglas and our waitress Lynette who made our experience memorable Kudos good people.Keep up.

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

I was here yesterday for my bff birthday dinner and oh my such a perfect ambience the restraurant is cosy and perfectly lighted for a dinner date my friends and I were in awe of how nice the place looked plus the food is so good that I can't forget to talk about it I ate a well done braised lamp with mashed sweet potato my friends had red snapper and pork chops which was also very well done and presented....our waiter George Muhia was just the one from the welcome to how he explained the different choice of food, he was well knowledgeable on the different wines available I was totally impressed big up George.....Am totally looking forward to going back soon.....N/b for the kind gesture of allowing us in before your opening time since we came early am still awe indeed this is a fine dining place. I think can also be perfect for a private function.

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

My Team and I hosted a luncheon for clients and it was simply great! Good food, prompt service, pleasant staff, amazing experience at Sikia. Well done!!

We will be back soon!

Reviewed 6 September 2018 via mobile

This an awesome place to be. The ambiance is COol for business .the staff are very attentive to detail and the food I bet is the best in. The city. Thanks to Matelong, Emma and Sally. Keep doing the good job.

Sumptuous delicacy.
Reason to come back
Definately will call upon my friends to come n dine with Sikia