US$228
Hotels.com
US$219
US$150
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$182/night.

Tribe Hotel(Nairobi)
US$225
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$259/night.

US$188
US$262
US$160
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$183/night.

US$132
US$98
Priceline
All reviewstune hotelrooftop barbudget hotelroof top barsrooms are smallfamily roomshort stayenjoyed my staysarit centrethe ground floormodern hotelbusiness triphot waterwestlandsaccorsecuritysuitcases
Reviewed 29 March 2018

It was my first time staying at Ibis Styles Westlands and it will certainly not be my last.

The hotel's biggest asset (by far) is there employees. From the moment our shuttle driver picked us from the airport till our departure a week later, the staff always made us feel welcome and on quite a few occasions they went out of their way to assist making our stay more comfortable.

General facilities at the hotel are efficient, clean and well maintained. Also the roof bar is an absolute winner!

THANK YOU IBIS STYLES - till our next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms are on the smaller side but efficiently equipped.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Thank you Dean for your awesome feedback and review, our team of rock-stars look forward to welcoming you back to Magical Kenya and ibis Styles very soon asante sana.

Reviewed 27 March 2018

As a regular visitor to Nairobi I was looking for a change of venue for my December visit... my fiance suggested this place, and it was a thoroughly enjoyable experience, though having read some of the reviews here on TripAdvisor, I have to agree that the rooms are small, to say the least. Nevertheless, as I would be returning to Kenya 3 weeks later, and as the prices were reasonable, I re-booked for (I think) 12 more nights in January 2018. This experience couldn't have been more different to the first. I was asked every morning for the first week or so to pay "extra" for my fiancee's breakfast, aand only when I produced an email from the duty manager every morning were they satisfied that I'd paid in full. I'd got into the habit of visiting the open air rooftop bar most afternoons and enjoyed spending time there, but on one occasion I was presented with my bar bill with a racist comment at the top. I actually found it quite humorous but my fiancee didn't see it that way. a couple of evenings later, another member of staff asked my fiancee if her partner would buy her a drink, using the same racist word. The final straw was on my final evening, I'd arranged for a friend to join us at the Rooftop bar and we were denied access, being told that there was a "private function" going on, and when I complained at ground floor reception, unbelievably they were unaware of any private function. To say that I was livid at having to find an alternative venue to entertain our guest would be an understatement. I may in the future visit the Rooftop bar again to see if there has been an improvement of the attitude of certain staff towards customers who pay upwards of 20,000ksh per visit, but will not be staying there again if there hasn't.

Stayed: January 2018
1  Thank Supeter
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Thank you for sharing your feedback, I am extremely sorry the services we provided you were below our usual high standards, I can recall I spoke personally with you and your fiance regarding the occurrences during your January stay and explained the corrective actions we would be taking following our call. I will contact you again to see how our team can welcome you back to ibis Styles in the future.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

The accor Ibis brand has never disappointed me. The strategic location of their properties is their usp. The hotel caters to business travellers so the basic level of hygiene and cleanliness is always met and that’s what you need in a home away from home. The rooms at Nairobi are much bigger in size. The housekeeping staff on my floor was efficient and earnest. The amenities are also improved. But the staff at the front desk , the housekeeping service and staff at Utamu restaurant is an asset. There is a great sky bar and lounge at the top which serves some delectable cocktails. The food served at Utamu requires a special mention as it was absolutely yum. The shopping centres are close by and lastly it is in the safest part of Nairobi where you can walk around with no worries.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2018

Dear TripAdvisor member thank you for your awesome feedback on your recent stay at ibis Styles Nairobi, I am pleased our team provided you a homely experience. My team and I greatly appreciate your kind comments,

Reviewed 23 March 2018

Super Ibis Styles Nairobi as usual. Good location, service with smile, good-value for money. Food simple but good. Rooftop bars to be visited : view +music.
Rooms are clean and well organized. Strict security in the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Stuart_Clay, General Manager at Ibis Styles Nairobi Westlands, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2018

Thank you Page for sharing your experiences and for rating your stay, I am very happy our team at ibis Styles provided you a good value and clean stay. Asante sana.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

I Have to say that I Have Been hotels around The world and this one has very clean rooms and exellent staff. They really know how to take care of customers. It has also good security. Breakfast is great. Rooftop bars are also very good. its nice to look at Westlands from there.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Dear TripAdvisor member, I am pleased your travels bought you to magical Kenya and am delighted that our rock-star team provided you a clean and excellent stay at ibis Styles Nairobi. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences.