“Looking the Nile”

Price range: US$1 - US$11
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Romantic, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great location and really good food. Fantastic atmosphere, just what you need after a long day under the egyptian sun. Thanks to Abu zizo, super professional.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I make sure to eat at Sahaby at least once whenever I am in Luxor. They have excellent food and service (we are usually served by Abu Zizo who has a very good memory for faces). The view of Luxor temple, the Nile and the Theban hilsl from the rooftop justifies the high prices. The atmosphere is relaxed and I never feel rushed there, even if I'm just sitting picking at mezzes while I read or study.

Favourite food there includes almost all of the mezze and beef shwarma.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I had coffee with our tour group. We both chose Turkish coffee with cardamom. This came highly recommended. It was interesting but we don't need to drink it again. In future we will stick to straight coffee.

While we were waiting for our coffee we were treated to a water pipe. It was huge and shared but with each person having access to an individual mouth piece. My wife's reaction was priceless.

The atmosphere was amazing. We felt like we were embedded in a souk. There were many locals passing nearby and it made for an interesting adventure.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

its a good restaurant in the city you feel the luxory life the food is good not bad the stuff are friendly

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

This roof top restaurant has amazing views of the nile river and temples. Great family friendly setting and really friendly staff. Lots of locals eating here as well. After 3 days in Luxor im glad we found this place - the absolute best food you will have in Luxor.