Lowest prices for your stay
eDreams
Travelocity
Trip.com
US$129
Free cancellation until 21/02/28
Orbitz.com
FindHotel
All reviews nile river underground tunnel nice hotel main building abu simbel view is amazing swimming pool breakfast buffet is bank sunset
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This hotel is close proximity to the Aswan Train station. It's about a 10-15 min walk otherwise, you can negotiate a taxi rate for 50 LE. I stayed in the chalets and the views of the Nile were amazing. The staff were very accommodating and welcoming and met all our needs. They will not let you go hungry. Due to Covid the buffet is currently closed so the staff is now delivering food to the rooms. I had a plethora of food and there was no way to finish. The only downside for me was that I thought the beds were as hard as a rock but other than that I enjoyed my stay.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank aforsell3
Reviewed 13 December 2020

The hotel is obnoxious at check in. They are rude and ridiculous. I would recommend staying somewhere else. If you don’t care about your time or how you are treated though, go ahead and waste an hour trying to check in with rude receptionist.

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled solo
Amr Kroum, Guest Services / Front Office at Tolip Aswan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2020

Dear Valued Guest

Greetings from Tulip Hotel Aswan, We would like to thank you for your recent comment on TripAdvisor. Your feedback regarding service, receptionist cannot complete check-in without PCR analysis based on Egyptian government instructions and not hotel instructions. and in this regard we express our sincere apologies that the service was not satisfactory and inconvenient for you. We look forward to welcoming you next time.

warm regards,

Reviewed 11 December 2020

This hotel was very underwhelming. When I say the bed was rock hard, I mean ROCK hard. It was fairly removed from Aswan. There is a lovely view if you are down around the pool area, but that is the only redeeming quality. The shower water barely flowed and as a 5'7" (150lbs) shorter dude--I barely fit in the shower itself. I'd keep looking for an alternative accommodation in Aswan.

Date of stay: November 2020
Amr Kroum, Guest Services / Front Office at Tolip Aswan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2020

Dear valued guest,

Greeting from Tolip hotel Aswan. Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback on the service you received here, we will certainly assess your review internally. We apologize that your experience was not satisfactory and for any inconvenience this caused you. We do hope to welcome you back in the future for a more pleasant experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 7 December 2020 via mobile

I spent a good time in the hotel with my friends and family, Thanks for the amazing and friendly staff the hotel is very clean and it has a good location. I will repeat my visit soon ان شاء الله

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Amr Kroum, Guest Services / Front Office at Tolip Aswan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2020

Dear valued guest,

Greetings from Tolip Hotel Aswan, thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor.
We are delighted with learning that you have enjoyed your visit at our hotel.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Tolip Hotel Aswan for another memorable stay.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 24 November 2020 via mobile

Rooms has an excellent Nile view
Stuff is very helpful and decent especially Mr.Haythem Mamdouh
The food is very tasty and has many options in the breakfast
I will not be the last time
Very satisfied and recommend Tolip Aswan

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled on business
Amr Kroum, Guest Services / Front Office at Tolip Aswan Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 November 2020

Dear distinguished guest.

Greeting from Tolip hotel Aswan, we would like to thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. It’s a great pleasure know that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel. We are looking forward to welcoming you more times at Tolip Hotel Aswan where you will have a memorable stay.

Warm regards,