All reviews hotel taxi decent property taxi service wifi works travel agent pyramid view driver egypt tours pyramids museum
Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for one night only. The hotel is located on a prime street near the pyramids (3kms) APROX. The hotel is a decent property and the staff and service is okay. I booked it thru my travel agent but can be sure it's a reasonably prices hotel. The WiFi works in the lobby only. The pool is well maintained. The breakfast was so so not too much variety for a vegetarian. Staff service and cleanliness is.good. I was very stunned to note that in egypt any 3star hotel does not provide with any water bottle in the room. You have to purchase it. Anyways I can recommend it for family or business or solo travellers for a budget hotel with reasonable facilities.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
2  Thank Vineet B
Reviewed 27 July 2018 via mobile

We were booked at the Arcan and decided to change due to the bad reviews that several people gave. We then chose the Bacelo which was lovely for Eqypt. Rooms were clean. There were several fabulous restaurants on property and a very nice lounge with bar swimming pool and cabanas. All in all I would recommend it as a 4star hotel.

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank Audrey W
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

I went there to stay for 12 days, I was having my exam in Cairo University in Giza, The place is dirty, the Air Condition is broke, We are in the summer, and we feel like there is an oven in the room, the staff is so unhelpful and so unprofessional, we are here for two days and we will check out today

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank El7urya
Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

We spent 3 nights here in June. The service was good and they spoke in English. Breakfast was provided. The shower was hot, the room clean. It is an older hotel and a little aged. We could see the Pyramids from our balcony. Restaurant on site and more within a half a block.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank Lisa S
Reviewed 16 May 2018 via mobile

During our visit to Cairo we stayed at Aracan Pyramids Hotel. The hotel itself was not great as the rooms were not well maintained. In particular the bathroom.

However, the staff were were lovely. One of the other best part of this hotel was the hotel taxi service which was situated within the hotel. All the staff working within the hotel taxi service were helpful and very knowledgeable. One particular staff Gabbi was someone we were very fortunate to come across. He was very accommodating and having him show us around helped us a great deal. He spoke very good English which also helped us to explain what we wanted out of our tour.

We would highly recommend the Hotel taxi servie facility.

Date of stay: January 2018