“Good enough”
Review of Dream Park

Dream Park
Ranked #17 of 49 things to do in Giza
Reviewed 10 January 2018 via mobile

Very average park but provides enough amusement for my 6 year old boy. We spent 4-5 hours in a normal day id it isn't busy. The zoo inside is in miserable shape. Overall I recommend it and consider it a must if you are visiting Cairo

Date of experience: January 2018
1  Thank Beebo B

Reviewed 20 October 2017 via mobile

Is a bit far out but we easily got Ubers to and from so was fairly easy. They have different packages, we went for the VIP which was all free rides and 7 paid rides. The paid rides were pretty good and I think overall good value for money. Only thing is although the park isn't big queues do get long and no one seems to quite grasp the concept of queuing and you'll get at least ten to fifteen people claiming they have friends further along the line but not being able to communicate in Arabic meant we just had to let them barge through.

Date of experience: October 2017
3  Thank Wardah2505
Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Yes it is a bit far from the city center but it really worth it. Everyone enjoyed the place even my 4 years son. I highly recommend to spend the day their sigh pre booking for the ride if you have a big family.

Yes the park is not new but it is really nice and neat.

We did not have dinner but there are many restaurants by the gate.

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

I went alone. I had great time, spend almost 4hrs there. Brought Diamond ticket of 190 LE. Some rides were not working so I took some paid rides thrice. Overall it was an awesome experience because that was the first time I been to some amusement park.
You can go with your family too because there's a whole different section of rides just for kids so your family will definitely enjoy there. Have fun :)

Date of experience: August 2017