Open today: 00:00 - 23:30

from US$75,00
from US$100,00
from US$100,00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

I loved my trip to Egypt and having the best tour guide ever!!! He showed us everything and took his time to explain and also lots of pictures for us!!! I feel like I will have a forever friend in Egypt !! Thankyou for everything !

Date of experience: July 2020
Reviewed 4 April 2021

This tour was exciting, fun, and informative...largely due to our GREAT tour guide, Mohammed. He regularly went the extra mile and made sure we had a fabulous time!

Date of experience: May 2020
Reviewed 1 April 2021

Our tour to Egypt was a great experienced we ever had, with the help of Mr Mohamed Alfahed who became our tour guide. He was a nice tourist companion. Yes, he was caring and friendly to his guest. My husband and I learned a lot about the history of those important landmark we visited. For me "Alfahed Egypt Tours" is highly recommended to those who want to visit the beauty of ancient Egypt.

Date of experience: November 2020
Reviewed 1 April 2021

We enjoyed 5 days of touring, they went out of their way to accommodate my elderly father as well as my friends. We absolutely suggest the private tours over a bus load on a group tour. They even created custom tours to allow us to spend time where we wanted, adjusting to our choices.

Date of experience: April 2021
Reviewed 31 March 2021 via mobile

The whole experience was amazing Mohamed is a fantastic guy and takes exceptionally good care with his cilents he speaks and understands English well and is willing to go that extra mile to help where he can

Date of experience: April 2020