Open today: 06:00 - 01:00

Reviews (2 843)
2 842 results
2 737
2 737
All reviews camel ride our tour guide giza pyramids half day tour great tour highly recommend this tour great pyramid papyrus institute amazing pictures amazing experience nile river local food always on time his knowledge alexandria bassam egypt
Selected filters
74 - 79 of 2 842 reviews
Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

Thanks to our wonderful tour guide Ibrahim we had an AMAZING day ! He took the best pictures and made sure we had a great time. He told us all about the background history and took us to many historical places. I would definitely recommend coming to the Giza Pyramids and our tour guide Ibrahim as well.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Thanks to my tour guide Cemil for making my day memorable, safe and comfortable at the same time in this pandemic period. You can join him and enjoy your time without missing anything special in your visits.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Ibrahim Rashad was our tour guide for the day. Hotel pickup and drop off with private driver. Felt very safe and comfortable throughout. Amazing experience at the pyramids and the camel ride. Got amazing photos. A great day and great value too. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

I had an amazing tour with Mimo. He was really friendly and knowledgeable, and I learnt a lot along the way. Very happy with the tour and would definitely recommend to others.

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

This is a amazing tour!!! Gamil has a great knowledge about the Egyptian history and he told us in a very interesting way. We took amazing pictures with the pyramids and the short camel ride was very nice. I deeply recommend it.