“Awesome!”

Book In Advance
More Info
US$42,90*
and up
Private Tour to Cairo and the Pyramids for Cairo...
Ranked #8 of 326 things to do in Cairo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Arrive early to avoid the crowds. Do not be put off by the constant assault from vendors. Take plenty of time to absorb everything.

Write a ReviewReviews (4 043)
All reviews
"monument"
in 82 reviews

33 - 37 of 4 043 reviews

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I went here by myself when I was in the Middle East for work. I hired a tour guide to take me to the pyramids. They were very impressive (of course!) and I have told everyone I know that they have to see them once, if they can. A must see!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Awesome experience! My guide had a deptb of knowledge of the history and showed me all around the grounds!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Put this on your bucket list! You won’t believe the size of each block until you are standing beside one.