“Awesome!”

and up
Private Tour: Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
Ranked #2 of 264 things to do in Cairo
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Arrive early to avoid the crowds. Do not be put off by the constant assault from vendors. Take plenty of time to absorb everything.

Write a ReviewReviews (4 396)
All reviews
"marvel"
in 40 reviews

183 - 187 of 4 397 reviews

Reviewed 1 April 2018

I went here by myself when I was in the Middle East for work. I hired a tour guide to take me to the pyramids. They were very impressive (of course!) and I have told everyone I know that they have to see them once, if they can. A must see!

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

Awesome experience! My guide had a deptb of knowledge of the history and showed me all around the grounds!

Reviewed 31 March 2018

Put this on your bucket list! You won’t believe the size of each block until you are standing beside one.