Le Meridien Cairo Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Breakfast included
  • Restaurant
Royal Zaafarana Beach Resort(Red Sea and Sinai)
  • Beachfront
All reviewscairo airportlive sportsspg memberchina redbetween flightsclub floorconnecting flightan overnight stayan early morning flightbeautiful poollebanese restaurantquick checkegypt airstayed one nightmodern hotelperfect hotelrooms are comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I really enjoyed the stay in the Meridian Hotel in Cairo Airport. The service in the restaurant wa excellent. I thank hatem and hossam and medhat and mr mohamed for the good service. I advise every travellers to try the hotel and experience the nuce stay in Egypt.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Atef w, General Manager at Le Meridien Cairo Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

We are most grateful for you taking the time and effort to review your recent experience at Le Meridien Cairo Airport.
We are glad to know that you enjoyed hotel's facilities, and services offered by our dedicated staff.
We look forward to welcoming you back very soon at Le Meridien Cairo Airport.
Atef Wilson - General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

The rooms were large and relatively clean but definitely need an upgrade. The bed was comfortable and the breakfast was great. Really close to the airport so convenient if you have an early morning flight :)

Room Tip: avoid the third floor next to the pool - quite noisy
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you for your review and comments about your recent stay at the hotel.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that you find us the ideal location when traveling through Cairo.
We look forward to welcoming you back soon.
Atef Wilson- General Manage

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

My family stayed at the Meridien Cairo Airport for one night before our flight home so perhaps I would have had a better experience with a longer stay.

The hotel's location is outstanding. Cairo airport can be quite chaotic at times and seemingly fine at other times. For this reason, I would recommend staying here if you have a connecting flight. The hotel is an easy 5 minute walk through a hallway to Terminal 3 so if you're on Egyptair, this is a good option.

However, this hotel was greatly disappointing. As an SPG Gold member, I was expecting a fast checkin. That didn't happen and service was slow. Check out was similarly very slow. My request for connecting rooms was denied and our rooms were far apart.

The hotel looks really great on the inside but the rooms were falling apart a bit. The door to my bathroom wouldn't close. Our other room had a closet door that wouldn't close, which left the closet light on. The rooms were not quiet at all. You can hear every sound from the hallway. My bathroom sink had a large exposed hole underneath where the sink pipe went in. I was a bit shocked to find that at a a Meridien.

Service was bad. I had to ring the front desk three times to get an extra bed. As I said, the front desk was slow to check in and check out. Service at breakfast was inattentive and the breakfast buffet was awful. We stayed at three hotels in Egypt, the Mena House, Hilton Luxor, and Meridien Cairo Airport and all three had poor breakfasts. However, Meridien was really the worst. I think I ate a semi warm yogurt.

Overall, this hotel is convenient but I think I will look for better options next time.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

Thank you for the feedback you have provided regarding your recent stay at Le Meridien Cairo Airport. This level of detail is important for us so we know exactly how we can improve for future experiences.
I would like to apologize for the inconvenience that have happened during your stay. I will certainly take these issues up with the department heads concerned.
I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.
Atef Wilson - General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice big clean modern hotel a short walk over a bridge from the Cairo airport. Traffic in Cairo is hell - it took over 2 hours to drive from the airport to the Mena House Hotel. So if you want to be sure to make your flight out of Cairo, stay here on the last day.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

Thank you for your review and positive comments pertaining to your stay at Le Meridien Cairo Airport.
I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able t meet your needs and expectations.
Looking forward to the pleasure of your next visit.
Best Regards
Atef Wilson- General Manager

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Really kind staff always willing to help solve any problems or requests. I especially enjoyed the service from Mahmoud and Ahmed at EVOO restaurant, as well as Sarah at the Front Desk reception who is extremely sweet :)

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business

I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and that we were able to meet your needs and expectations.
Looking forward to the pleasure of your next visit.
Best Regards