“Talented, expert guide ever :)”
Review of EgypteAbir

EgypteAbir
Ranked #86 of 345 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Owner description: Hi, my name is Abir, Egyptian tour guide since 1988, and then i directed my efforts to do the guiding job in private, i was the responsible for the guiding job in Chrisabir (either me or my staff) and now I've my new site EgypteAbir with a new look. Ref. you can search here in TripAdvisor with "Chrisabir" for more reviews.
Reviewed 2 April 2018

First, I went to Abir Asking her to make a trip for my wife and me trying to explore more about my beloved country Egypt ;) I wasn't quite sure about hiring a privet tour guide in Egypt thinking that I know my country as well as I know my name, But I was wrong, Abir was very talented guide and made me know that I don't know my country as I thought, she was so funny and expert especially when we went to Pyramids, enough talking about her :D let's talk about my trip, me and my wife want to visit Pyramids and sphinx celebrating our anniversary, we went to see Pyramids with Abir then we rode Camels which made our day by the way :)
thank you very much Abir, I'm sure we gonna do it again next year

2  Thank HossamAbdElmajeed

Reviewed 28 October 2017 via mobile

The tour with Abir was great - I only had one day in Cairo and so I followed a recommendation of a friend. The possibility of doing a private "á la carte"- tour was exactly what I was looking for. I described what I was expecting - only some typical sightseeing but more getting a feeling for old and nowadays Cairo - and she completely 'nailed it' ! After the pyramids she took me to a lot of places, markets, mosques, the coptic area - but the best was that it felt like going for a walk in a stunning city with an 'eye-opener' next to you giving you a lot of information, answering questions and - most importantly - a very personal insight in living in Cairo/Egypt.
More than I expected - thanks a lot!

1  Thank TinaNbg369
Abireldaba, Owner at EgypteAbir, responded to this reviewResponded 28 December 2017

Thank you very much dearest Tina, i wish to guide you next time, when you have more time to show you more interesting sites in Egypt.

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Well informed, she reminded me so much the teacher of history that I had at the high school. She make a job that she love, and she try to give you more than she can. So be ready to store thousand information about all the history of Egypt. We have been with Abira three days. When we arrived at the airport, she was waiting outside like we said, and the meeting was very warm, she makes you feel like you've known her for a long time. And one thing that has touched me It was the honest she has shown to have. For the service that she offer, the money that you pay are nothing. So I really reccomend she, to everyone who are interested to know more about all the story of Egypt. We were really satisfied, with she for everything,and with the driver Mohammed, the best one I've seen in all Egypt.
Gentle, humble and solar, three things that under my eyes are really important, Abira she has all three. The time will be enjoyable with she. Thank you very much Abira. Hope to see you again! Ciao

2  Thank Dardan16
Management response:Responded 2 August 2017

Thank you so much for your kindness, i am the one who enjoyed so much being with you, not only me, but also the driver Mohamed, you really touched us.
I also profited with your level of education, your love to the history and your generouse way of treating others..
Realy I wish to see again and wish you all the best, success and happiness in your life because you deserve it.
Very sincerely,

Reviewed 31 March 2016 via mobile

I have used Abir as a tour guide for the first time and she is simply amazing. I felt that I've known her for years and was very comfortable with dealing with her.

She is very committed and on time, she does not get tired or bored of her clients and is ensuring she meets and exceed requirements.

She is a delight and always ready to answer all questions....she is very knowledgable and very considerate.

She will take care of you as if you are a friend.

It was a true pleasure having her as a tour guide and more now as a friend.

1  Thank Nadine E
Abireldaba, Owner at EgypteAbir, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

Thank you very much dearest Nadine, me too, i enjoyed working with you and your nice friends.
You are very kind social person and i wish to guide you and your friends again either in Cairo or in another city in Egypt.
I wish you very good luck and much success in your life.
Yours,