“Excellent! Day trip to Sakkara, Giza Pyramids and Memphis”

Private Tours Egypt & Excursions - Day Tours
Ranked #177 of 311 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cairo Private Tours is to provide all Egypt visitors all kind of trips and excursions specially the private trips like the shore excursions, day tours, safari, Nile cruises, classic tours, holiday packages. our goal always our guest satisfaction All our services with private tour guide.
Reviewed 26 October 2013

As two young females travelling alone to Egypt we were apprehensive of what to expect and the quality of the tour we booked online.
The tour far exceeded our expectations. We are very pleased to highly recommend this company to anyone interested in touring Egypt.
Our day included visits to Sakkara, Memphis, Giza Pyramids and Sphinx and lunch, however at the suggestion of our guide we also visited a papyrus factory, an Egyptian essence store and a café to taste a local Egyptian drink.
We booked last minute online and the company responded very promptly to email enquiries. Our guide picked us up exactly on time from our hotel and explained the expectations for the day.
One of the most impressive aspects of our tour was how flexible our guides were with regards to what our tour included on the actual day and provided suitable suggestions. There were a number of places we visited which we had not previously heard about or arranged for however which were perfect inclusions on our day tour, making our experience in Egypt very personal.
Our guide, Tarek, was knowledge, professional, friendly and gave us honest advice. At no time did I feel unsafe as our guide accompanied us at all times. His knowledge of the history of Egypt was impressive and willingly shared.
As a result our experience in Egypt was wonderful. I am pleased to personally and highly recommend this company.

Reviewed 25 October 2013

Reviewed 25 September 2013

This is the second time writing this review as the first one seems to have disappeared and I have had people I met in Australia ask me for details on a good guide and/or driver. I have been to Egypt twice, recently in May/June 2013. All together I have spent about a month in Egypt and travelled throughout. The one thing I needed on my visits was a contact for a good driver/guide. I will share this experience with you. Many of the tour companies charge a 'lot' of money ie $50 to take you from the Mena Hotel to the shoping mall close by for 1 hour!! I then found Emad Hadeda on trip advisor. I could not find his phone number at the time so emailed him. He responded within an hour. He was terrific, he was half the price for 4 times as long. He took us to the trade centre shop and waited. He had cold drinks waiting for us when we finished (hard work shopping). He was very knowledgable on all the places we travelled around Cairo explaining the area and the people. As a social worker I found this very interesting. He took us to the mall and waited patiently for hours while I shopped and said that I could ring him if I need anything translated. I wil return to Egypt probably next year and will be emaiing Emad to make all the arrangements, book the hotels and take me wherever I choose. The other thing I should mention is that he did not attempt to take us to any shops where he gets a commision but really listened to what we wanted!! I could spend weeks travelling with Emad because of his fast and witty sense of humour. I will definately be using him again. If you require any further information please message me. Emads email address is emadhadeda@hotmail.com if you need to contact him. Goodluck to the people I have met who have asked my for these details, Have fun in Egypt it is trully a beautiful country. Oh, forgot to mention, I travelled with my husband and we personally did not feel unsafe while in Egypt, but its like Sydney or anywhere else you travel you need to be vigiant. Cheers, Sue

2  Thank SuesyQ_11
Reviewed 23 April 2013

This was a lovely day trip from Cairo to the Polish war cemetery in Kantara where my grandmother is buried. The tour guide Tarek Kouta provided car and driver, made all the arrangements, was extremely punctual, and was very knowledgeable. We had an exciting drive through heavy Cairo traffic where I really grew to appreciate the skillfulness of a good driver. All I did was sit and relax while others did the work. Tarek was fun to talk to and entertaining the whole way, very considerate and courteous. The cemetery was not easy to find so the skill of the guide became a real asset. I also learned a lot about Egyptian history which was an added benefit. I wouldn't hesitate to use the services of this fine guide again and would be happy to recommend him to anyone who might be considering a bit of an adventure or something out of the ordinary. It was a great successful mission which I will remember all of my life. Thanks for all the help. Maria Suchowski USA

2  Thank maria_s42256