“An amazing 6 days trip! ”

Cleopatra Egypt Tours
Ranked #13 of 303 Tours in Cairo
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Cleopatra Egypt Tours one of the most respected and successful names in the Egypt travel industry, with a long experience spanning 15 years in this industry. Our reputation has been built on credibility, integrity, and proven performance. With the many year's experiences in the travel business, we can provide the most competitive rates available in the market, also offer the best tours in Egypt and tailor-made tours in all the destinations of Egypt. No matter what your dream is we just make it come true. we offer The best tours and packages in Egypt with the best quality of service and the best price
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

So I selected this company for my Egypt tour from all the positive reviews, and it was totally worth it because I had the best experience! Perfect timing, perfect service, a good affordable price and amazing guides! Very homely services and they care about their customers. From airport pick up, to hotel transfer and all the tours. Thanks to Massimo who organized my flawless trip, I could visit all the main places. I recommend Nora as the guide, she has amazing knowledge, great communication & photography skills and she makes sure you’re at your best comfort! Thanks to Khalid too for the great drives in and out of the city.

Magdy F, General Manager at Cleopatra Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Hey, Jiten.
Thank you for the kind words, Jiten! We all at Cleopatra Egypt Tours work harder to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear your visit at Egypt went so smoothly. Would you mind sharing your experience at Egypt with your friends who are looking for Travel Packages at Egypt, too? We’d love to continue providing great service to awesome customers like you. Thanks again!

All reviews
"made us feel"
in 5 reviews
"professional guide"
in 2 reviews
"answered all our questions"
"dream come true"
"felt safe"
"islamic cairo"
"private tour"
"camel ride"
"knowledge"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

I selected Cleopatra Egypt Tours based on their reviews. I came to Cairo two days before my Nile River Cruise. I wanted to see a few things that were not on the schedule for my river Cruise. Sam was my guide, and he was one of the best tour guides that I have had. The first day we visited Sakkara and Memphis. The second day was the Citadel and Islamic Cairo. Both days were very interesting. Also, I like to visit traditional restaurants where Egyptians eat lunch. My guide Sam picked out restaurants that were very good and very reasonable based on US dollars. I also want to comment on the driver. He was the best. Cairo traffic can be crazy but he was never on his phone and I always felt safe. Both days were very enjoyable.

Magdy F, General Manager at Cleopatra Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2018

Thank you so much for your kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us. We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We look forward to working with you again in the future! Next time you’re here in Egypt, ask for any help - I’d like to say thanks in person :)

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I highly recommend Cleopatra due to their very attentive attitude towards the customer. You can enjoy yourself without the hassle of organizing the trip and you get a friendly company instead of the person that is ‘just there because they have to’. Will definitely choose them again

Magdy F, General Manager at Cleopatra Egypt Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Everyone at Cleopatra Egypt Tours loves to hear from customers like you! Thanks for spending your afternoon with us. Next time you’re here, I’d like to say thanks in person :) Cheers!

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

See more reviews
Reviewed 27 March 2018 via mobile

Visiting an interesting place like Egipt is frightni g as one does not know such a large City with so much to see. If it was not for these experts who was on time with a good, clean, aircon available car our tour would have been a disaster. I highly recommend them. After this tour my knowledge of Egypt is s bit better, thanks to these experts with their great knowledge of their histo ry and their city. I highly reccomend visitors to make use of their expert services.

Hi Andries,
Thanks for taking time to mention your experience with Cleopatra Egypt Tours and leaving this great feedback, Thanks for being one of our customers. If you have any friends looking for Egypt Tours, please send them our way - we’ll take great care of them.