Open today: 00:00 - 23:30

from US$120,00
More Info
from US$420,00
More Info
All reviews ahmed osman nubian village made us feel nile river sites
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 February 2021

My friend and I were lucky enough to explore with Fazier from Luxor to Aswan and then again at Abu Simbel. The ride was extremely comfortable and Fazier was incredibly knowledgeable and entertaining. I would definitely recommend these tours to a friend

Date of experience: February 2021
Trek03094600016, Owner at Flyby Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2021

Dear our valued customer First of all allow to thank you for your time and consideration. we are more than proud and happy to hear that you have enjoyed every aspect of your tour and we will continue working hard to maintain the same level of progress . our biggest inspiration is your satisfaction .

Reviewed 12 December 2020

The cruise was good but our tour guide Ahmed was fantastic very knowledgeable about the Egyptian history and heiroglyphic language. Able to take us on many tours of multiple sites and took care of our needs and transportation.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank I6504SLahmeds
Trek03094600016, Owner at Flyby Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Reviewed 8 December 2020 via mobile

We had two great days with Ahmed. The first was a Nubian Village tour whereby we took a boat up the Nile river to a Nubian village for an afternoon of exploration. Nubian himself, he was able to give us great insight into the culture. Aswan is perhaps where the Nile is most beautiful so it was great to travel up and down the river. The second day was a tour of Abu Simbel. He arranged the car and guided us through the histories of both temples. He was very engaging and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend him to anyone interested in exploring this area of the world.

Date of experience: December 2020
1  Thank RichardB3353

Reviewed 15 November 2020

We booked our trip with flyby tours our nile cruise Amwaj it was very nice cruise on the river and flyby team were perfect and meet our Nubian tour guide Ahmed osman , Ahmed is an amazing tour guide. Extremely knowledgeable, passionate, and committed to the satisfaction of his clients. During our tour he gained additional access to various sites, assisted in negotiating rates for souvenirs, and showed us local establishments that were off the beaten path. Should I decide to go back - he’s the only guide I’d accept or recommend.

Date of experience: November 2020
1  Thank Arnette1
Trek03094600016, Director of Sales at Flyby Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020

Reviewed 14 November 2020

This was my 1st time in Egyptwith my boyfriend and I happened to to book the tour with flyby tours and meet the tour guide Ahmed Osamaa and All I can say is WOW WOW WOW. He is amazing. He not only has exceptional knowledge of the Egyptian history but he has an enthusiasm that is incredible. His communication skills are Great. He made me want to learn more about the Egyptian history. I will return to do a cruise with him and his company. I will recommend some many peopl to him. Ahmed Osamaa taught me so much today. What an amazing and knowledgeable young young man. Thank you much flyby tours!

Date of experience: November 2020
Trek03094600016, Guest Relations Manager at Flyby Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2020