“Highly recommended 👌🏻”
Review of Noga Day Tours

Noga Day Tours
Ranked #129 of 294 Tours in Cairo
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I traveled alone for the first time for three days and I had a wonderful time with Fatima and Alfred. I got picked up on time at the airport and they helped me with the visa and everything. I felt really comfortable and not one second unsafe. This county is amazing and has so much to offer. Everyone who’s interested in history and seeing as much as possible should plan there trip ahead with Noga Tours. I had a great time and I’ll be definitely back.

1  Thank Jessica-Amina G
"airport"
"pyramids"
in 13 reviews

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We are family with two young children along with my friends relatives seven of us booked tour with Noga three days, four nights. Starting from airport pick up till the tour last they did excellent services. They pick us right on time, accommodate as agreed, all travels as scheduled, all together the services were good, we enjoyed lot. The guide Mr. Ahmed Salem & the driver and Alfred all were helpful throughout the tour. The vehicle was clean, the country was safe and the tour was informative.

Thanks for all cooperation from Noga tours.

3  Thank Leela M
Reviewed 10 March 2018

My girlfriend and I recently had a short stay in Cairo. Arranged a visit to the pyramids and the Cairo Museum from Canada via NogaTours. I was in contact with Mr. Alfred, and he was incredibly responsive and attentive from the start. He accommodated some last minute requests for a specific restaurant for lunch and to drive us to the airport at the end of the tour. Upon arrival, everything went as planned. We met our guide Ahmed, highly qualified and very friendly.

We spent the entire day with Mr. Alfred and Ahmed, and they both did everything in their power to make our trip unforgettable. For me it was the second time in Egypt, and I had used NogaTours before, so I was pleasantly surprised that after almost 8 years the agency was still the best. For my girlfriend, this was her first time in Egypt, and was a dream come true thanks to them. She still talks about how well they treated us the whole day!

Thanks to both!

3  Thank worldtrvlr2018
Reviewed 6 March 2018 via mobile

We had an amazing time from the arrival to the pyramids of giza back to our hotel. Ahmed our tour guide was very helpful . We felt welcome and safe. Please disregard what the midia says about how dangerous Egypt is right now. I am extremely happy to be here and will return for sure in the future. Special thanks to mohammed our driver...very skillful and kind

2  Thank Magued E
See more reviews
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I have been in Egypt for a few days now, really enjoying daily trips and the company of a professional tour guide named Ahmed salem and manager mr Alfred from Noga Tours. They offer nice trips to places such as Sakkara, the Pyramids of Gizah, Fayoum and many more landmarks in Egypt. Lovely trips to unforgettable places, very helpful and trustworthy people. Two thumbs up!! Strongly recommend Noga Tours and the trips they organise.

4  Thank Gosia M