7 people are viewing this hotel
Reviews (3 020)
3 025 results
2 442
2 442
All reviews blue restaurant jazz bar turkish restaurant chocolate lounge osmanly restaurant rooftop pool butler service garden city room service special thanks wonderful hotel wonderful stay professional staff egyptian museum four seasons house keeping enjoyed my stay
Selected filters
57 - 62 of 3 025 reviews
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We had the experience of dealing with your efficient staff, perserverance and compassion displayed on them. Your staff has been overwhelming. They remained focussed and confident that they would achieve the delivery timeline. This was really not convincing but it was giving a good name hotel. This show of commitment and zeal from your entire staff.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Henri Ruiz, General Manager at Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Greetings From Kempinski Nile Hotel,

Thank you for your recent review on TripAdvisor. We are delighted with learning that you have enjoyed your stay at our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcoming you back to Kempinski Nile Hotel for another memorable visit.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I was so lucky to stay at the kempinski Nile hotel . Best hotel at the city . The products facilities and the services provided by my the staff . My stay was amazing one by the warm welcoming and assistance of Ramy from reception, the care and the attention and the wonderful discussion I had with Mohamed from guest service . Of course I will not forget that Yasmine was attentive and friendly and delivering warm welcoming with us and helping me , by assisting and taking are of the preferences , team of room service were delivering high level of service at well .
Thank you so much for making my stay an amazing I liked the hotel a lot for sure I will come back and I will always recommend.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

From the very first interaction with the reception, The staff was very friendly and they upgraded our room to Nile View. Everyone is extremely polite and welcoming. The Jazz Bar in the 10 floor hosts the greatest Jazz voices in my Cairo and a magnificent view of the Nile.

Overall I recommend this hotel if your looking for a brief get away from the daily life stress.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Mr Hosny,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was very pleasant to stay here room was marvels khloud was awesome service was on point and room was a perfect view room service was very good and fast staff are always smiling and welcoming and always welling to help if you had any concerns or questions...

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

My husband and I went to Cairo on our honeymoon and stayed at the kempinski Nile for about 8-9 days . It was absolutely amazing! All the employees go out of there way to help you and give you great recommendations on where to eat and what to do In particularly Yasmina Guest relations and Mohamed Concierge ! Highly recommend! Also it smells amaaaazing there . I wish I knew what they were using in the hallways because I was in love !

Date of stay: December 2020