“A great apartment in a perfect location.”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

Kga88
Amman, Jordan
“A great apartment in a perfect location.”
Reviewed 12 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

The apartment was very clean and very quiet. More importantly, it is safe, as the whole building is guarded by a doorman. The location is great as well, it's within walking distance of the biggest mall in Cairo, I dined every night there as it has many fancy local and international restaurants. I also have to thank Ahmad, he was an amazing host, he helped the moment I landed in Cairo and made sure I arrived to the apartment safe and sound. He was willing to answer all of my phone calls afterwards and gave me great tips that helped me around in Cairo.

Your age range 25-34
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
12 Nov 2017
Thank you, Khaled. It was a pleasure to have you stay.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing