US$330
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$374
US$316
  • Pool
Kempinski Nile Hotel Cairo(Cairo)
US$288
US$168
US$223
US$189
Priceline
  • Pool
City View Hotel(Cairo)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$44
US$40
Hotels.com
US$170
US$133
Cancelon
  • Pool
All reviewsrooms are cleanegyptian museumthe ground floorthe hotel staffdowntown cairo
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

Horrible place i ever saw and not really secure the elevator is outside the building and there is no safety precautions at all.
*elevator = you need the chip to get down without this you cant come out to the hotel.
*air condition= doesnt work
*toilet paper= very limited and they used as the tablet paper for cleaning the mouth
*beds = is okay
*soap and Shampoo= no shampoo only soap
*STAFFF = ARE NICE AND APPROACHABLE!

OVERALL = NOT SO GOOD!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 May 2018 via mobile

The hotel is cheap, yes indeed, however it says "3 stars" while is not even the point of a star. The entrance is through a hall from the street (pic) where you pass by a tire's repairing shop, people playing, some dirty coffee shop and other no-so-clean places. Then you find an entrance resembling a scary movie with a scarce light, a desk with nobody there and a destroyed lift. Early in the morning we found a guy sleeping in the floor. You have to call the bell boy for coming up into another lift that is hanging outside of the building on two iron guides about 15 cm wide, (absolutely crazy, see pic). You will be guided into a different place cleaner with people that barely apeak english. In the morning you may take a breakfast consisting in coffee or tea with milk with 4 or 5 kind of cheeses, some pickles and peanut paste and bread. Water is charged around 0.5 euro. The air conditioner did not work as well as the TV. There were neither toilet paper nor soap when we enter to the toilet. What else? DO NOT GO

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

“The best hotel in cairo center , you will not get bored , the entertainment team is fantastic, I really loved the staff and service , just great , this hotel is more then a 5* fabulous design. I really liked the breakfast and the Top Roof cafe restaurant is great food, would come again ,”
Thanks Mr . Helal
Mr . Helal hotel owner very kind man and help full.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Ahmed A
Reviewed 3 February 2018 via mobile

I had a nice welcome at this hotel at 5am the day I arrived.the receptionist was very helpfull.
The breakfast was super good and well served by a very nice lady very disponible.I love the round bread and coffee between other things.the new side street walk take you straight in one minute to the famous takhreer place of Cairo.the personal of this hotel help organise my trip to the best turistique sites that anybody can dream of visiting in egypt.they even go with me to repair my phone when i need it to.
They are amazing.
I Recommended everyone to go at TOWNVIEW HOTEL.I will go back there

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 January 2018

We arrived very late at night after a long day. The location on paper looks great, near tahrir square. But thank goodness we had a guide with us, we never would have found the entrance down an alley filled with drunks, and up to the 8th floor of an unfinished building. The elevator door wouldn't close and we went past gaping holes in the walls.

I had booked a queen room with bathtub. We got a a room with 2 small beds crammed into a tiny space, and a shower that was nothing more than a curtain pulled across the end of the cave like bathroom. I was promised that the room I had booked would be available the next day. In the morning, breakfast was mass produced hot dog buns, cream cheese and tinned jelly. No tea or coffee (and none available). Bottled water was available for a charge. Still, we laughed it off with another guest who was equally underwhelmed. We shared our room stories - ours involving roaches, and his involving being awakened by the rainstorm, coming into his room. We left our luggage with the front desk in anticipation of moving to the room we had booked and paid for, and left for the day. After all, we would not be spending much time in the room anyway. We returned to find no changes, the room configuration we had booked was available in 1 room out of how ever many they have,and was occupied by somebody else. Why they said otherwise I am not sure. We opted to forego another night of uncomfortable tiny bed and cockroaches, and went elsewhere - which was a good call. This place is awful.

Room Tip: The best tip is Don't stay here at all.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple