US$459
JW Marriott
US$181
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$212/night.

Free cancellation until 04/08
US$268
US$218
US$107
WS Hotel(Seoul)
All reviewsinsadong streetinsadong giljonggak stationgreat locationlarge bathroomthe buswalking distanceseparate toiletreally enjoyed our stay herefree laundrygyeongbokgung palacebukchon hanok villageshower curtainmain palacesking bedvisit seoultourist attractions
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel was very close to the palaces and subway and lots of tourist shops. Was very quiet at night so depending on what you are looking for this could be a plus. Most of the area was closed after 9 which suited us. Rooms are large and bathrooms are large and loved the idea of a separate toilet. Lots of restaurants close by. Staff very friendly. Beds and pillows very comfortable and great AC

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Kkim1102, 매니저 at Sunbee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Cantwaittoretire19

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff and we all promise to provide better service next time. I hope you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sunbee hotel in the future. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel room and bathroom is very clean, with A/C and Wi-Fi, free self laundry at the basement, nice and homey cafe, good breakfast, and the room price is very affordable and reasonable. It's in the Insadong district, convenient and central to shopping areas and cultural points of interest: Insadong street market has nice range of traditional to modern clothes stores, Korean crafts and antiques and souvenir stores. Very near Jonggak train station 300 m; walking distance to KwangJang market 1.6 kms; Myeongdong market; Jogyesa Temple; Cheonggyecheon river stream; Geongbokyong palace. Just a step away is one of the official duty free shopping malls to buy signature fashion items and cosmetics (which my wife found most products are cheaper here than in Hongdae or Myeongdong).

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Arthur F
Kkim1102, 매니저 at Sunbee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2018

Dear Arthur F

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay in June. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff and we all promise to provide better service next time. I hope you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sunbee hotel in the future. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Hotel Sunbee was the perfect central location for our trip to Seoul. The hotel is tucked away in a popular location so it is close to subway and bus stations, tourist attractions, shopping, and great dining options. The rooms are super quiet and clean. Our room overlooked a tree lined courtyard. There is also a laundry room in case you need to wash some clothes during your stay.
The hotel staff was so helpful and kind. Ryan checked us in when we first arrived and even walked me to a convenience store so I wouldn’t get lost. This will definitely be our go to hotel next trip to Seoul!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Melissa K
Kkim1102, 매니저 at Sunbee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 June 2018

Dear Melissa K

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay in June. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff and they will be definitely happy to hear that. I hope you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sunbee hotel in the future. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

We loved the Sunbee. The room was spacious and equipped with everything we could want from a hotel room. (Toothbrushes, toothpaste, q-tips, an extra hair tie, toner, lotion, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, a body sponge, comb, coffee/tea, an electric kettle, WiFi, robes, slippers, and A/C) The bathroom was cavernous and the toilet sectioned off into its own tiny room. It is in a hidden location in Insadong so no one could find it exactly, the first time. If you are in a cab, just have them drop you off at the Centermark hotel, it is like 2 blocks from there through some parking lots. (Print a map of it) Once we learned where it was, it was much easier. We stayed for 5 nights and loved the breakfasts, which were slightly different everyday (props to the egg guy because they were always perfect!). They were beautiful, convenient, very filling, and a combo of east/west. They have a free laundry room in the basement, too. They seemed to have 3 shifts of front desk attendants that we saw everyday. 2 of them are the A teams and were magnificent. The third set, were B team material and the only slightly dissapointing thing about the hotel. The A teams were willing to call us a cab and give the cab driver the address ahead of time to make sure he knew where we needed to go. It happened to be to a place that is notoriously difficult to find but they managed to figure out how to explain it. They also helped us wrangle our giant bag into the trunk (I guess Korean cab drivers don’t do that?). The other A team set were willing to call our next hotel for us to speak with them about how to get to their hotel and help us with directions. The Bteam, we asked for help getting a cab to a huge street in Itaewon and they requested we come down to talk to them first. So we did and after 10 minutes of them back and forthing with each other, they told us to walk out to the Centermark hotel and hail a cab ourselves, there. Thanks guys, we could have done that without the 10 minutes of waffling... Because of that, we can’t give them 5 stars but 4.5 sounds exactly right. We would be happy to return because everything else was excellent!!!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank lilneo
Kkim1102, 매니저 at Sunbee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2018

Dear lilneo

Thank you for your recent feedback on your stay in April. I will pass on your kind and warm comments to the staffs and I would like to express my deepest gratitude to you for the comments on behalf of all the staffs. I hope you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sunbee hotel in the near future. I wish you all the best.

Reviewed 7 April 2018 via mobile

Pros:

- Room size is bigger than the average Seoul hotel room
- Toilet is separated from the bathroom.
- Approximately 7-minute walking distance to both Anguk and Jonggak stations.
- Good location to expore Insadong neighborhood.
- Easy access to many amenities (convenience stores, cafe, shops, restaurants).

Cons:

- For the price, the hotel itself is rather basic.
- Breakfast was so-so or even poor. They offer 2 choices daily but frankly the food combo in every dish was rather peculiar (one time, it was bolognese pasta, sweet potato, fried egg, sausage, etc).
- Pillows are not so comfortable as they are quite hard and thick.
- Cleanliness is questionable because the cleaning staffs put the stack of clean towels on the lift's floor.
- Majority of staffs could not speak English that well.
- Basement area where the laundry is cluttered and untidy.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank traveladdictjkt
Kkim1102, 매니저 at Sunbee Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2018

Dear Traveladdictjkt

Thank you for staying with us this time.
I truly appreciate your forthright feedback. First of all, I am so sorry for the unpleasant experiences. I will pass on your comments to the team and they will address the issues you raised. We promise to provide better service next time and work harder to make our guests happy. I hope this experiences will not stop you staying with us next time. I hope you enjoyed your stay and experienced lots of things in Seoul. I look forward to welcoming you back to the Sunbee hotel in the future. If you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us. I wish you all the best.