Conrad Seoul
US$105
US$85
US$76
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

US$77
  • Bar/Lounge
US$246
US$232
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$289/night.

US$253
US$213
Agoda.com
Reviews (2 085)
2 085 results
1 337
1 337
All reviewsifc mallhan riverthe executive loungezest restauranttv in the mirrorthe financial districtriver viewcorner suitediamond membershigh techyeouido parknespresso machineexcellent hotellounge accessbusiness areatop floorroom was spacious
970 - 975 of 2 085 reviews
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Conrad Seoul is a great and luxurious hotel. My only negative comment is that it is a bit far from the city center (20 minutes by taxi). Otherwise, great rooms, great restaurants... everything you need for a pleasant stay. I spent a week in a suite for a business trip. One of my best hotel experience ever.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Conrad Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank Fabien F
Conrad_Seoul_Hotel, 제너럴 매니저 at Conrad Seoul, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2014

Dear guest,

First of all, we appreciate your time to share your experience with us. Also, we’re glad to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us. .

We highly look forward to welcoming back in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed 31 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here for 9 nights over the Christmas holidays in 2013. We could not stop raving about our stay to our friends; at one point, one of our Korean-American friends who has not visited Seoul in a very long time said "I want to go there now...you guys have convinced me!"; this hotel has it all...exceptional service, beautiful amenities, lovely decor, etc. As Hilton Gold members, we had breakfast every morning in the lounge located on the top floor- what an amazing view coupled with a wide array of delicious food. The staff members in the lounge were always very friendly and helpful and remembered us every morning and addressed us by our names (which is always a very thoughtful gesture!).
On Christmas Eve and Christmas, we received gifts in our room from the hotel- I believe one day was chocolates/sweets and another day it was a teddy bear.
The hotel is connected to the IFC mall which you can walk through to get to the Seoul Metro. This was incredibly helpful since December in Seoul is very cold. Thankfully we didn't have to walk outside to get to the hotel once we left the metro. The IFC mall also has every store you can imagine which is shopping heaven if you are so inclined.
I think the icing on the Conrad cake was our very last day at the hotel- as we were having breakfast, one of the staff members brought us a gift bag with a music CD and a hand written thank you note from the Director of Rooms, Akshat Sinha (who was a really wonderful gentleman and always came to speak with us and ask us how we were whenever he saw us in the hotel). Also, as we were waiting for the airport bus to arrive to pick us up, the front door staff requested we wait inside by the bar area and that they would let us know when the bus arrived. This was so incredibly nice when the temperatures were close to freezing outside. As promised, the front door staff notified us when the bus arrived, helped us with all of our luggage and also provided the bus driver with our relevant airline departure information.
Thank you Conrad Seoul for such a wonderful stay over the holidays!!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank AJS515

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your stay and sharing your impressions with us.
We’re glad that you enjoyed your stay with us, especially our staff service and location. Customer satisfaction is always our utmost priority and we are pleased that you found your overall experience to be a pleasant one.

We look forward to greeting you once again in the near future. Thank you again for your valued feedback.

Reviewed 31 May 2014 via mobile

Staying at Conrad Hotel Seoul. Great hotel with nice big sized rooms, ample space in toilets. Plenty of well placed sockets to charge phone and laptops, fast wifi, comfortable beds.
Nice buffet breakfast and really good staff providing really good service. Plenty of gizmos and technology in the room.
Nicely located Hotel, I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay here again if I came back to this city.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
2  Thank doc963

Dear guest,

Thank you for choosing Conrad Seoul for your accommodation as well taking the time to leave us with your thoughtful feedback on your stay. We were glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at our hotel.

Once again, we highly appreciate your valuable time in leaving us this feedback and we look forward to greeting you once again in the near future.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Another business trip.
Arrived very early on a Sunday morning.
Hotel pick-up was prompt and flawless as was check-in.
The rooms are spacious, very well furnished and extremely comfortable.
Service is outstanding in all respects.
Spa and fitness center are large and well appointed.
The only bad thing I could say is that for a business hotel, the business center leaves a lot to be desired. Upon asking at reception one day where the business center was, I was pointed to a small desk in the lobby with a desktop computer and printer. Not very private. No one to provide assistance if needed. I was able to do what I needed without problem, but it still seemed odd that their business center was a small desk in the lobby. Especially given how exemplary everything else is.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom G

Dear guest,

Thank you for leaving us your valued review regarding your impressions of Conrad Seoul.
We’re glad that you enjoyed your stay at Conrad. We also want to thank you for your constructive advice which will help us identify areas where we may provide better and improved service.

Once again thank you for your sincere advice and feedback and we look forward to seeing you back at the Conrad Seoul in the future.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

Our one week stay at the Conrad made our first visit to Korea an extraordinarily positive experience. All of my previous misconceptions about this city, mistakenly formed by my knowledge of Los Angeles' "Koreatown." were replaced by my current view of Seoul: A city with strikingly modern architecture, beautifully restored historical areas, cosmopolitan, trendy, exceptionally clean and incredibly service oriented. I understand that the hotel is approximately two years old and everything is shiny clean and new. Upon arrival, the staff was extremely welcoming and we were quickly and efficiently taken to a beautiful room overlooking the Han River and the city beyond. The room was efficiently designed and tastefully decorated. The shower alone was worth the price of the room but there was also a smart toilet with a heated seat in the elegantly designed bathroom. As is the case everywhere in Seoul, the electronics were state of the art with a beautiful big screen TV with an interface to allow displaying pictures taken on your smart phone. We enjoyed an exceptional buffet at both breakfast and dinner in the hotel's restaurant with Korean, Japanese, Chinese and Western offerings, all of which were outstanding. Also, the impressive gym was equipped with the latest TechnoGym equipment and Precor treadmills and exercise machines. There was also a gorgeous swimming pool and other spa facilities that I didn't get a chance to try.

However, the aspect of the Conrad that made the deepest impression was the quality of the service...and with absolutely no tipping!! One example of this amazing service orientation: Hours before an important meeting, the bonded veneer on one of my front teeth fell off. I called the front desk to see if there might be a dentist nearby. I expected to have to wait a few days to get an appointment as I would in the US. I was quickly referred to a dental clinic in the adjacent IFC building complex. Upon arriving at the clinic, I was immediately seen and within thirty minutes I was back in the hotel with my tooth looking better than it had originally! Also, my dentist spoke English and had actually studied at UC Berkeley. In short, an amazing experience that speaks volumes about the attitude of this city.

In summary, our time at the Conrad provided the ideal base to discover Seoul, a city which left us with an enduring appreciation of the energy, creativity and service orientation of Korean society. I unconditionally recommend the Conrad Seoul.

Room Tip: Get a room overlooking the Han River. Spectacular view of the city...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Ernie S

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your taking the time to leave us your thoughtful feedback on your stay. We are glad that you enjoyed our room and were impressed by our service during your stay at the hotel. Your input is valued, as it helps us to improve our services from the guest’s perspective.

Once again, we highly appreciate your time in leaving us this feedback and we look forward to greeting you once again in the near future. Thank you.