Stay 3 nights on business.
1. Great location
2. Airport bus stops at hotel
3. Connected to a subway station
4.Breakfast spread ok
5. Free wifi in room (for me)
6.Hitech TV in bathroom with magic glass
Not so good point:
1. For early check in 4 hours before the check in time, wanted to charge USD200!!!
2.Asked for a box breakfast as I was checking out at 6am, none available, asked me to take coffee at lobby
3.Limited TV channel selections, no movie channels at all
4.remote controlled bidet in the toilet did not work
5. Tooth brush and razor not provided. They gave me when called, but quality of them were rather poor.
Will I stay here again? Probably not as more value for money can be found elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conrad Seoul is located in the acclaimed International Finance Centre (IFC) in Seoul’s Yeouido Business District.In addition to its prime location in what is often referred as the ‘Korean Wall Street, Conrad Seoul is the closest luxury hotel to both Incheon and Gimpo International Airports. It affords easy access to two subway lines and a bus terminal with connections to every part of the city and environs. Dramatically overlooking the Han River, and with sweeping views of the city skyline, Conrad Seoul is nestled among three other high-profile office towers of the IFC, a complex which includes a Cineplex, a luxury retail mall, and extensive dining and leisure outlets. For business, for pleasure, for entertaining, or for just relaxing with friends, Conrad Seoul truly is the center of it all. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Conrad Seoul reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.