“Amazing”

Cuisines: Pakistani
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Neighbourhood: Itaewon
Reviewed 3 May 2017

I was wondering around the Itaewon area, hungover and Usmania was a perfect find as spicy food always wakes me up and breaks me out of my day after drinking headache. The food was amazing, and they made it spicy for me. The staff are great and speak English so there were no issues with ordering. Lunch sets are cheaper than dinner so I got just chicken curry and my friend got Lamb chutton. We also got pakora and samosas. It was too much food but this meal woke me up. I'm sad that I may never eat here again, but so happy to have had the experience. The atmosphere is nice and combined with delicious food and amazing service. I highly reccomend.

1  Thank dkailuahi

Reviewed 20 November 2016 via mobile

We went to this restaurant on our last trip to Seoul (November 2016) .Its located at Itaewon. Easy to find. Very delicious Briyani . For Muslim travellers and Indian Travellers who want to look for Indian food, do visit this underground restaurant. Directions: Itaewon Stn- walk straight pass police station- at traffic light cross and turn left- go uphill pass by Foreign Supermarket- walk uphill abit-look out for the sign on top Usmania Restaurant- go down the stairs - YOU ARE THERE.

1  Thank RiffySha
Reviewed 15 April 2016 via mobile

We went there for lunch expecting that it would be alright being on the main street.
However the food was terrible, stale & not even served warm.
If you care about your money & stomach, its better not to go there.. I am highly disappointed~

1  Thank lifeisacanvas
Reviewed 30 July 2015

I visit this restaurant many times, it provides accepted level dishes also open buffet. comparing with other choices in the same area --like foreigner restaurant and taj that on upper the super market -- this restaurant prices are the highest with low quantities of food.
moreover, if you are confused of choosing the menu, don't ever think to depend on the waiter advice because it is good for them bad for you pocket !!!
also, there is other branch of this restaurant in the same are with worst condition and location.

1  Thank mfd250
Reviewed 6 May 2015 via mobile

I was craving for non-vegetarian food when i came across this wonderful place. Neat and well maintained.

Authentic indian dishes which will given an amazing peace to not only tummy but the soul as well.

1  Thank Basit B