“tour in Imereti”

Makho Tours
Ranked #1 of 185 Food & Drink in Tbilisi
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hi I am an English-Russian speaking Driver-Guide a member ,,Guide Association of Georgia" and arranging the tours in the whole country with my own comfortable cars( sedan_Mercedes E class and Mercedes Benz Vito_Minivan)I am always getting pleasure to introduce my country to foreigners with its beauty and I hope you would feel the same about my service Welcome to Georgia!
Reviewed 28 June 2018

My friends and I were in Imereti with makho . I think that day is one of the most memorable day in my life . We saw katskhi Pillar and Mgvimevi monastery in the western part of Georgian . Its adorable place everyone must see .
Thank you Makho for that day , I hope I will have another tours with you .

All reviews
"his colleague"
in 13 reviews
"his passion"
in 14 reviews
"day tour"
in 27 reviews
"an excellent tour guide"
in 5 reviews
in 6 reviews
"great driver"
"military highway"

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

We just spent a full afternoon today in Tbilisi with the amazing Makho! As others have noted, his engaging personality, passion for, and knowledge of his home city and country make this a “must do” activity in Tbilisi. Makho made the day fascinating and fun. His knowledge runs as deep as his love for Tbilisi and Georgia - and after a day with him we understand why. Don’t think of coming to Tbilisi and not spending time with Makho. Tomorrow we are off for a full day in the Caucasus with his colleague Gio. Can’t wait! Stay tuned - more to come.

Reviewed 24 June 2018

I had a wonderful daytrip to Kazbegi with Makho and another couple. The scenery along the Military Highway is breathtaking, the sightseeings are very interesting and definitely worth a stop but what made this trip a highlight of my stay in Georgia is Makho himself. He is a very professional guide and extremely knowledgeable about Georgia’s culture and history. He will talk all day about Georgia’s past and present. Any questions you will have will be answered in an open-minded spirit by Makho; he will not avoid any subject, be it about politics, religion etc. Maybe his price may seem too high for this region in the world, but there is a good reason for that, namely his professionalism. Any trip with Makho is worth the money.
Makho loves Georgia and also we did after this trip!

Reviewed 21 June 2018

Makho took my partner and I on a day trip to Kazbegi and we had a wonderful day - a highlight of our trip to Georgia. Makho is very knowledgeable and friendly and we loved to hear his stories and gain a better understanding of Georgian history and culture. Next time we come to Georgia we'll stay a night or two in the mountains - they're just breathtaking. Thank you Makho for a fantastic trip - we hope to meet you again!

See more reviews
Reviewed 21 June 2018

Our party of five visited Georgia in the beginning of June and we took two of Makho's tours to Kakheti region. The first one was guided by Makho's friend Mr Levan who was a sweet young man with a very nice car. He was a very good guide who was also very flexible - we drove past a South Ossetian refugee settlement and wanted to visit a shop where the local women sell traditional jewellery and he patiently looked for it although our schedule was delayed. Mr Levan also took us to a lovely restaurant on a river bank where the food was to die for!

Makho drove us the next day. He had a very comfortable car and Makho himself is a devoted patriot with strong opinions and it was great fun talking to him! He knew lots of stories and facts on all the sights and answered all our questions. He, too, was very flexible as this time we wanted to make an extra stop at a famous spice shop in a little town we passed!

Makho's tours are pricey, but they are well worth the money! He and Mr Levan know their country and have great social skills - and it was extremely interesting to hear their views on Georgian politics and society and everyday life! We highly recommend his tours to everyone who wants to get a real feel of Georgia today!