“I'm coming here for dinner..”

Organique Josper Grill Bar
Ranked #29 of 1 042 Restaurants in Tbilisi
Price range: US$20 - US$30
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: We believe that the best taste is natural. That is why we use only organic Georgian products. We believe that the healthiest way to cook meal is to bake it. That is why we cook in specially designed grill Josper that allows to keep all the best of the product with it. We believe that Georgian bio wines are worth trying again and again. That is why we use enomatic wine dispenser that serves 16 kinds of wine by the glass. We believe that a good meal always ends with a good talk. That is why our stuff does everything for you comfort. We believe that you deserve the best.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

such a nice place! Inna is a wonderful waiters! and really cute and kind!
love the food and love the service here!

Reviewed 25 June 2018 via mobile

Well here I am sitting in the shade outside the Organique Jasper bar in down town Tbilisi. It’s a balmy day. Something I. Flew overhead it could have been a cable car, or a very large bird, possibly a superhero anyway, the point is this place feels cooler that’s the coolest salad bar in the world. There’s only a few tables outside, cool chill downtempo music plays not too loud not too quiet. Oh yeah, I’m just relaxing and saying in the breeze. Everything’s organic here, vegan, veg and meat. Service is impeccable and the staff speak English which just makes everything a little easier (in some places you have to point and click on the menu which is fun cos you never know what will turn up. ) ah the music’s just gone a little funkier but not too funky , no slap bass, we are still in down tempo-vill.
First a little starter fro, the chief we’ll just look at the picture. It’s was delicious, down in one with a wonderful avacadoe aftertaste. I asked for a Georgian salad. Here’s a picture. Without a doubt the best tomato salad I’ve tasted. Yes it looks simple, but it’s the balance of the flavours that make it sublime. First of all Georgian tomatoes simply taste very different to those anywhere else. Less sweet, less watery, much more flavour, and a complex flavour. Add to this a subtle twist of tarragon honey and a balsamic glaze, marinate and hey presto. Boy, it’s good. My friend had a mushroom and arugula salad with pine nuts. I only got eon small taster he ate the lot.
It hot , we’re relaxing and my friend wants bubbly. A glass I suggest no a bottle he replies. There several local ones all costing less than cava. He picked the most expensive on the menu the dakisvilli family selection rose. It’s 4x more than ordinary sparking wine but still cheaper than buying a bottle of champagne in a supermarket let alone a cafe. It’s amazing a real rose coloured rose, bouquet of raspberries, strength and body, sour cherry aftertaste that is wonderful. It’s brut - ambrosia.
We love it we love it we simply simply love it.
And prices about 1/4 of Central Europe why aren’t you here with me?

1  Thank Dr_Mike_and_friends
Reviewed 23 June 2018

We ate outside watching the world go by on a great little walkway full of other restaurants and bars. The server brought us little bites before the appetizers and after the meal, compliments of the chef. The food, service, and Georgian wine were all superb.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food is nice, as well as the staff. The location is perfect, and the place is nicely renovated. Wine is delicious, and the choice is large, with a good selection. The only trouble is that all of this comes at a (large) price ....

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

Went to this place cos of all the reviews on trip advisor and my word i am so glad we went there. A very simple menu yet sophisticated in apperance and a celebration inside our mouth. Would like to highlight that this place is not expensive and not cheap as well, everyon can enjoy.

The service was amazing, the waiter always had a smile and he spoke fluent english considering the fact that most of the people/waitresses/hostess dont speak or understand english in tbilisi. The service was so good that we even a gave a tip ( the only time i tipped in my 5 days visit in tbilisi).

The food itself was exciting and you can really see the time taken to think abt the ingredients. The beef and pork was just outstanding. Those who want to drink can have the same, however there are no cocktails. But the waiter went an extra mile and said he would make an exception.
Here are the things we ordered,

Appetizers:
Bruchetta plate (you will be surprised)

Main Course:
1. Pork ribs
2. Lamp chops

Drinks:
1. Fresh Orange juice (really good)
2. Pepsi