Agga Youth Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$13
US$11
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$14/night.

Ambassador Hill(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$55
Alfa Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$73
US$67
Agoda.com
Akariz Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$25
Chan Myae Guesthouse(Yangon (Rangoon))(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 25/07
US$70
US$68
Priceline
  • Free Breakfast
Akore Myanmar Life Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$52
Sule Shangri-La Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$156
US$133
All reviewsgreat breakfast includedprice includeshelped us planserviced dailywestern style breakfastsingle roomsmall signhot showersule pagodatraditional burmesestar serviceair conprivate bathroomperfect stayairport pickuponward travelsecond home
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Arrived at Yangon airport and took taxi to the Lotus Bed & Breakfast. Taxi driver had no idea where the facility was located. After an hour of driving around Yangon, I was dumped out on Strand Road, Lost and confused I was able to convince someone to call the Lotus Bed & Breakfast for me, The staff provided directions and I was able to walk from Strand Road to Maharbanoola Road and finally located the hotel. The Staff provided excellent assistance to me during my "lost time". The hotel is small with private rooms located on one floor and dormitory style rooms on the top floor, I chose a private room. Room was basic but clean and provided all the necessities needed. Breakfast is included in the price of the room. Breakfast is a chose between Western style breakfast and five Burmese meals. Lotus B&B is located on the main street in downtown Yangon and is ideal for getting around the area. The Staff is excellent and will go out of their way to help you. I was provided maps of the area and directions for getting around the city. Numerous suggestions on what to see and do each day were a great help. Overall excellent 5 days, Highly recommend and will be returning to the Lotus B/B on my next visit to Yangon.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Highly recommend this place, I had my own room for 4 nights.. Basic but I spent less than 8 hours per night in my room just to sleep, aircon, bathroom and a comfy bed. Staff are so helpful, breakfast really good. Will be staying again next time I’m in Yangon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel overall was very good. The beds and rooms were basic but clean, expected for the price.
Staff were very friendly and accommodating.
Free breakfast was big and delicious, staff always checking if you have enough coffee/juice/water.
Overall a very pleasant, would stay again if back in Yangon

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 10 April 2018

Perfect location in Yangon, the rooms are basic but really good for the cheap price. The staff was fantastic and when we came in early from Bagan on our second stay at this B&B they helped us get a temporary room until our room was done because we where extreamly tired. The staff always made you smile and made our visit to Yangon perfect!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This is a very nice hostel. The staff are very nice and the service is impeccable. Rooms are comfortable and clean and the dormitories are well designed and built to offer extra privacy. Rooms are air conditioned, showers are hot. Good part of town, nice bars just over the road. Great choice.

Stayed: March 2018