All reviewsgreat breakfast includedprice includeshelped us plansingle roomserviced dailyhot showerwestern style breakfastsule pagodasmall signstar servicetraditional burmeseprivate bathroomperfect stayairport pickupair cononward traveldowntown yangon
Reviewed 15 February 2017

On the outside Lotus Bed & Breakfast looks a little sketchy and I admit when I arrived at its doorstep in the evening, the thought 'what was I thinking' did run through my mind. However any uneasiness was put to ease the minute we stepped through the reception doors.

We stayed in a double room with ensuite bathroom (wet shower). The rooms are small and basic but very clean and had everything that we needed for an overnight stay in Yangon. Ask for a room with a window otherwise the rooms would get a bit stuffy.

The staff are helpful and very responsive. I had made the reservations via booking.com but contacted the hotel directly for transfers from the airport and all emails were responded to very promptly. They helped arranged for a taxi pick-up from and to the airport and also recommended a nice traditional Burmese massage.

The room prices are a great value as they come with a great breakfast, with a menu of Western and local dishes. One of the highlights of the stay was the breakfast area and terrace that were wonderful spots to start the day and take a moment to reflect post walking around bustling Yangon.

Overall a good place that's excellence value for money, a great team.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a window otherwise they can get stuff
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank tashaziz
Reviewed 13 February 2017 via mobile

❤️Everyone there is so nice, friendly and always ready to provide any information you want.
Although it is located in very accessible place, there is no noise at all. Rooms are just perfect and make you feel like you are @ home in yr own room, even if you stay in the shared-room, you still have yr own privacy. Cleanliness is everywhere there @ Lotus.
I never write any review about the places I've been but this LOTUS made me feel to write something about that place after I was there for 3 times in different room categories. ❤️

Stayed: February 2017
1  Thank Thandar K
Reviewed 8 February 2017 via mobile

It was the only hotel we found at a good price and with private bathroom (and with good reviews) !
Rooms are fonctionnal, perfectly clean and there's space.
Staff is absolutely adorable, helpful and friendly.
There is balconys, nice to relax and see the city and/or meet people !
Good included breakfast.
I recommend it !

Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 7 February 2017 via mobile

Lotus was above and beyond what we expected. Sue was the greatest host, she helped us plan our trip across Myanmar as well as within Yangon and was always extremely accommodating and friendly. The room was big and super comfy and the breakfast was delicious. Would definitely recommend staying here!

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bananatravels
Reviewed 23 January 2017 via mobile

We stayed 2 nights at lotus B&B. We had a private room with our bathroom.
The window was a window overviewing the corridor.
Bad wifi connexion at our Level but at the level under It was fine. The guy at the reception was so Nice & helpful. He helped us a lot !!

Stayed: December 2016, travelled with friends