“Great experience”
Review of Pro Niti Travel

Pro Niti Travel
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: “We are providing personalized adventure travel services to leisure and business travelers. We plan and organize for adventure trips to explore culture and ethnicity. We are recognized for our excellence, integrity, and innovation that culminates to satisfy guests with memorable experiences.” Our mission We are committed to providing adventure travel services to leisure and business travellers, whether for solo, couples, family or small-groups, in sustainable ways to ensure less impact on the environment while respecting and protecting local culture and traditions, and support local economies where we operate. We are recognized for our excellent service, integrity, and innovation that culminates to satisfy guests with memorable experiences. We are committed to creating a life-long-learning culture in our organization to improve human talent and self-enjoyment.
Reviewed 28 June 2018 via mobile

I had been in Myanmar around 20 times on business trips, but this was the first time my family visited and we had the opportunity to do some sightseeing. I chose Pro Niti based on the reviews and did not regret. Great service from Veronika since my initial contact - responsive, accommodating, informative. Their team on the ground, drivers and guides, were also outstanding, especially the guides in Yangon and Mandalay. Very knowledgeable and great company. Highly recommend.

Shun W, General Manager at Pro Niti Travel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Carlos,

Thank you so much for your kind review for us and also decided to travel with us.

You are very kind and nice talking with you and your family upon arrival at Shangri-la Hotel.

Really thank you and love to assist you again for your future trip in Myanmar with your family.

Hope to see you soon. :)

Best Wishes,

"private tour"
in 27 reviews
"golden rock"
in 27 reviews
"highly recommend this agency"
"great trip"
"spoke good english"
in 10 reviews

Reviewed 25 June 2018

Reviewed 24 June 2018

My group of 4 spent 2 full days seeing Yangon while our cruise ship was docked in port overnight. For the cruisers out there, please note that it takes about 60 minutes or so to drive from the port to the sights of Yangon. (Next time, we might opt to spend the night in Yangon to avoid the commute time.)

I hired Pro Niti and after completing the tour, all 4 of us were singing their praises. Having never been to Myanmar, we didn't know what to expect. In fact, I had low expectations, thinking there wouldn't be much to see or experience. Boy, was I wrong.

Tun was our guide for both days, and Saw was our driver. Tun has a love of his country and was able to tell us all kind of stories (don't be shy asking him questions, including how he ended up getting married, which is one of my all-time favorite stories). Those stories educated us and amused us as we got to know more than we thought we would about the people, culture, religions, traditions, etc of Myanmar.

Although Tun is relatively young (30ish), he has a wealth of knowledge and really brought his country alive. His English is good, he is unfailingly polite, hospitable and friendly, and he has a good sense of humor. We VERY much enjoyed our time with him.

Saw was a great driver. He drove us around in a newish van which had plenty of AC and bottles of water for the hot and humid days we were there.

One last note. Yangon is completely safe. The disturbances you read about in the press take place like 500 miles outside of Yangon. Yangon has so much history and some world class things to see, like the Shwedagon Pagoda, which is simply incredible.

Bottom line, I'm glad I picked Pro Niti and highly recommend them.

Dear Dave,

Firstly, we really thank you for choosing our services and also compliments our guide "Tun" and our driver "Saw".
A pleasure to assist you to have a great time in Yangon.

We are sure Tun and Saw will also happy after reading your review.

Please come back again and next time, we will suggest you other famous destination. :)

With love,

Reviewed 13 June 2018 via mobile

I have used the services or Pro Niti Travel in Yangon a few times and they have always impressed me with their professionalism and knowledge about travel all over Myanmar. They also offer trips to places that most other travel agents do not offer. Truly a creative team with a great adventure spirit. I can highly recommend Pro Niti Travel. Thanks to Min and his friendly team!!

Dear hk-trekker,

Thank you so much for your time to write a review for us. We are very happy to read your kind review and that will give a strength and we will also try the best for the future to assist with excellent services and creativity.

See you again.