“Dinner Buffet”
Review of Cafe Sule

Cafe Sule
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Buffet, Reservations
Description: Café Sule brings to Yangon a confluence of flavours and cultures, presented by a team of international chefs. Enjoy the finest in Asian, international and comfort food cuisine at the rejuvenated Café Sule.
Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

Really lives up to "Shangrila-la" Food paradise. The buffet is really worth the money. Great selection of food , fresh seafood - well cooked and delicious fare.

Reviewed 22 June 2017

Excellent choices of imported seafood; Alaskan Crabs, Tiger Prawns, Crayfish, Raw Salmon, Tuna, Clams, Osyters etc. etc. It's a true seafood paradise buffet. Pricey, but worth the value.

Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

I'd like to take this opportunity to make a request to my fellow reviewers so to raise the bar on this platform. Guys can I please ask you to give prices when you review restaurant/cafes. Just starting cheap or expensive is a broad generalisation meaning different things to different people. I was going through the reviews of this place and nobody mentioned how much this place is going to set you back. I made the assumption that it with cost me around MMK 25.000 but if I knew that ordering from the menu plus a juice would cost me over MMK 30.000 then I would have opted to go to very good cafe for MMK 20.000 instead. Yes I had the money to pay but no heads up. Moving to my order I had the beef rendang, the Indian style potato salad and a mango juice. Everything was top quality but for that price tag you are not actually paying for the food but the huge costs this 5 star establishment run. Don't get me wrong this is a top class environment but in Yangon you can have amazing food in European style environment and still pay below MMK 25.000. I would only recommend this place if you have money to burn or you are in town for business and you want to entertain associates or partners where the bill is charged to the company.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 9 June 2017 via mobile

Amazing breakfast for us.
Staff served eggs with order slips according our like . Helpful & fast service even busy buffet style.
Good for small meeting with nice breakfast.

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 1 May 2017

There was such a variety of fruit,food and pastries it was difficult to choose.Eggs cooked to order were 1st class