All reviews decent cup of coffee young ladies at the front desk several times per year these amenities cold air conditioning laundry service yangon river satellite tv visit myanmar room service home away from home bogyoke market wi fi convenient location taxi township rates
Reviewed 13 February 2018

Very Clean and good price. Staff excellent very helpful food very good. The dinner was very good reasonable price . full Wifi and satellite TV and only few minutes away from the local Shopping centers and main city. great option for business travelers and overnight stay. I would recommend and will be back again.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
2  Thank prabhath2016
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

미얀마로 봉사를 가게 11일동안 묵게 되었는데
직원들의 세심함에 감동받았습니다.
다시 미얀마로 간다면 또 묵고 싶습니다.
감사합니다^^
I went to Myanmar to do volunteer work and stayed for 11 days.
I was impressed by the detail of the staff.
If I go to Myanmar again, I would like to stay.
Thank you.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Stayed a few nights.. My reservation was in order upon checking and had the most amazing lunch I had in Yangon in a long time. The staff were super nice and accommodating although I had plenty of requests. Would recommend this hotel to anyone passing through Yangon, friendly staff and good food, comfortable rooms.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank Ayeasha P
Reviewed 27 January 2018 via mobile

Booked the hotel 63 for a brief stopover at Yangon. The staff were very pleasant and excellent! The Manager Prabath met me upon arrival and welcomed me, and just like guest in the hotel I was made to feel very welcome. The rooms are just what you need if you're looking for a brief stop and they have a restaurant and bar that operates 24 hours!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank 919shervint
Reviewed 11 January 2018

Having a massage at the hotel 63 is a great relaxing experience. I recommend it. It was for me a head, neck and shoulder massage made by Tah Dah. Very pleasant. Nice moment of relaxation. Possibility to choose the strength of the massage.

Stayed: January 2018, travelled with friends