Sule Shangri-La Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$158
US$147
Rose Garden Hotel Yangon(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$103
Agoda.com
Four Rivers Hostel(Yangon (Rangoon))(Great Value!)
US$12
  • Breakfast included
Chan Myae Guesthouse(Yangon (Rangoon))(Great Value!)
US$26
Airport Inn(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$20
Agga Youth Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$13
US$11
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$14/night.

Alamanda Inn(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$70
Akariz Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$25
Akore Myanmar Life Hotel(Yangon (Rangoon))
US$52
All reviewstennis courtslakeside locationrelaxing hotellake viewrooms are largeswimming poolbusiness tripbusy yangonclose to the airportjunior suitean oasisstayed two nightsmain restauranthotel restaurantbreakfast buffet isdowntowntraffic
Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Great hotel, clean, welcoming staff, good English level, has been a pleasure spending time at the pool and in the nice cooling room. Nice room service with quality and excellent food. Thank you for everything.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Hugo T
Reviewed 6 March 2018

As my first time for Sunday brunch, my teacher, Irin, took me to have brunch together. I saw the different, delicious and healthy food. Then, I have been there for business brunch and family brunch.
I have been other hotels for brunch and I felt that it is a little uncomfortable (just for me). The thing I want to share (the difference between Inya Lake and others) is the compound of the hotel. I don't drink so I eat too much food. Then, I need to walk for few minutes.
Inya Lake is built near a lake and I can smell the fresh air while walking within a huge compound.
I hope foreigners will love Inya Lake because of its situation and food. Many thanks.

Room Tip: Best View with a Lake
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2018

We took advantage of the Valentines Day special and the food was great! Best place we've been to in Yangon. The all you can eat breakfast was also great. We stayed overnight and walked along the lake. It was a perfect Valentines Day. The dinner was delicious, they call it a four course meal, but they brought us at least 10 plates of food, one after another. We had the beef steak and the flavor was excellent.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank vicky m
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Situated in the older part of Yangon the hotel is a rather splendid colonial mansion which could do with a little refurbishment but is overall extremely comfortable . The front desk staff were extremely helpful ; apart from a smooth and swift check in (with a very refreshing cool welcome drink) they arranged taxis and ensured the drivers did not ask exorbitant fares. Our room was large and airy, with a balcony. The wifi was fine for checking mail and browsing. The breakfast buffet was top class with a wide variety of items. We dined at the restaurant twice ; service was good and the food excellent. The coffee shop was a late find - the burger and fries was impressively large, as was the helping of fish and chips - we had gone for a late lunch but had to skip dinner thereafter! The adjacent lake is a bonus - sunsets are beautiful, and a long walk is always possible.

Room Tip: A window table is great for breakfast but need to arrive early - 7am
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Ranjan R
Reviewed 27 February 2018

Went there for the Sunday brunch which was okay. The service staff is very friendly, although they do forget to check the tables when you need something or to refill your glass. The brunch ends at 3p.m and they probably do ask for last drink orders but missed our table. I highly recommend trying their swimming pool. It is a perfect place to chill on a Sunday afternoon with a cold beer. Sunset view is simply magical!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends